Robert Rosas, a three-year agency veteran of the U.S. Border Patrol was fatally shot while pursuing a bunch of illegal aliens in a remote valley about 60 miles east of San Diego, triggering a manhunt by federal, state and Mexican authorities, Homeland Security officials said Friday.

Rosas was responding to an invasion Thursday night just inside the steel border fence when one or more motherless Mexican filth opened fire, authorities said. He died at the scene.

This was the first Border Patrol agent to die like this in over 10 years and he wouldn’t have if our Border Patrol had more, a lot more, agents and equipment to deal with the lousy fucking Mexicans. We need to set up armed patrols and instruct them to fire immediately upon any person or vehicle that attempts to evade them, and to kill on sight anyone seen sneaking over our border. We need to declare WAR.

Southern California is a filthy ghetto from end to end now, crawling with crime and drugs and violence, and all because of all the shitty Mexicans who come in and live in drainpipes and under bridges and behind Safeway and anywhere they can. They shit where they live and don’t wipe their asses. The Mexicans coming here now are filthy scum, the dregs of the earth. All the decent ones here, who were given educations and taught morals and cleanliness as they grew up, came here a long time ago and became American citizens. What we’re getting now and have been for the last 10 years are the ignorant, illiterate, immoral, filthy pigs who never saw a flush toilet in their lives.

These are the people both Bush and Obama and most of the rest of our traitorous politicians have blatantly left the gates open to. We need to give them all a free years vacation in Mexico. It might seem nice for the first week, until they start getting attacked on the streets, kidnapped for ransom, beheaded by drug gangs, raped, sodomized, spit on, mugged, jailed for no reason, cheated, overcharged and shortchanged.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If we exercised our sovereign right to repel invaders, and started shooting dead anyone sneaking illegally across our borders, it probably wouldn’t take more than 3 dead Mexicans to, if not stop the flow, reduce it to the barest of trickles. If they know that they’ll be killed trying to cross, they won’t try to cross. We have the right to do it, why in the fuck aren’t we doing it?

Oct. 23, 2010: Notice— Any comment referring to “Mexican” as a race instead of a nationality will be deleted.

160 Responses to “MOST MEXICANS SUCK!!!”

1. Checo Rubio says:

It’s stupid to they Mexicans are filth, I’m Mexican and proud to say I am. No Mexicans said Americans are shit when the border patrol has killed many Mexicans in the Mexican side of the border. So watch what you say because many proud Mexicans won’t take offenses like these lightly.

2. Checo Rubio says:

And to Mateo O’Sullivan, stop bieng stupid and ignorant, because not all Mexicans are criminals, just like not all Arabians are terrorist, not all Americans are racist. I’ve been put down many times by “Rednecks”
    And I don’t hate Americans, I’ll be friendly to who ever is friendly to me, don’t be the ignorant percent of America, don’t be a stupi statistic.

3. bj says:

I read stuff like this and I have to agree with most of it. Poor checo Rubio its obvious where he should be. The truth of the matter is this. Legalities regards to border crossing is useless. The only way Society will make another 200 years is if Some polition somewhere stands up and declares borders closed. No more people from anywhere. Think about this for a moment, if someone wants to up and leave their home country to come here its because its in bad shape. Their governments failed. Soon we as in Americans will be doing the same because of whats happening. Isnt it true that people of poverty and ignorance the the biggest contributors to the population? How many mexicans have only one brother or sister? Its because sex is free and too ignorant to forsee their future. I consider myself smart and I have two children that are in college. If I had it to do all over again I wouldnt have kids. I wont be upset if my children choose not to have kids. I mean really theres no where to go. The neighbors may speak broken english and who btw is basically useless to me. All the housing locally will be owned by the rodriguez family. The Gomez and Guterrez families have taken all the apartments. We Idaho here we come..
    In all truths, joking aside our future is gone, The Constitution was written way before the ideas of gooks and beaners actually coming here to procreate. So yea the USA is a free country, we all know weverything free gets used up real fast and as a resource well lets just says the good times are gone…BTW I dont hate. I have gotten used to dustblowers, lack of communication, every fastfood to be operated by Mexico rejects. Im bitter thats all.

4. arra says:

I can see the logic behind shooting on site. People may say I’m insane because I am a Mexican, and of course the stereotyping BS is offensive so FU, but aside from that I agree that there is no need for illegal aliens to continue attempting to cross the border because they will not last long here before being deported. Over populating is my main concern and there unfortunately doesn’t seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel for the immigration reform and I that’s OK.

5. Volando Lyon says:

I spent (wasted) the majority of my adult life preaching equality. I take it back. Now, I’m an equal hate opportunist. I have a lot to say about this, but I’ll spare all those reading and cut right to the chase. Over 4000 years ago humans started building huge walls to separate themselves from violence, these walls were typically guarded constantly by people with weapons. Yes there have always been complaints like, “that wall shouldn’t be there,” “that walls on our land,” blah, blah. And the people outside the wall blame the people inside the wall and vice versa. The walls are to protect the people that built them, when the people that built the walls let their guard down, trouble ensues. Come and knock on my wall, have good intentions, come on in. Try to sneak past my wall or act up once your inside of it, die on the spot. The old ways were better, complacence is a terrible thing, and so is confusing empathy and compassion. My hate is color blind, I used to be a people person, but people ruined that for me. Trust no man (no one). Like I said, I’m an equal hate opportunist and a patriot, not a government or national supporter, I’m human, I’m patriotic to humanity. The rules are simple in my mind, defend against threats that are foreign and domestic, train hard because if the other guy wins it’s his. If you let him win, you’re a quitter. What happened to “don’t tread on me!”? Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

6. Szandor says:

Most Mexicans are fucking nasty. 3rd world fertility rates when there’s already not enough to go around in this country. Teen pregnancy. GANGS. Drug trade. Crime. Theft–many love to steal from white people. Human trafficking. Violence against women is off the charts with them, from weed pullers on up to professionals—wifebeating must be their real national sport. Stupid machismo culture. Throwing shitty asswipes on floors and in wastebaskets because some wabs never learn about 1st world sanitation. Nationalism–I’ve never seen a scuzzier immigrant group more proud of the hole they climbed out of. The list goes on and on.

I unfortunately grew up around these fuckers. I live in an area where they continue to pour in. Reconquista is real. Alot of them really believe in “taking it back”. I’m amazed at how many so called “legit” educated professionals even beleive in that shit. Just shows how stupid they are. If this were still Mexico they wouldn’t want to live in it. They should be glad to be in the U.S. They can’t build their own civilization so they want to steal one.

They just drag things down so much it’s disgusting.

I’m not saying all people of Mexican descent are like this, but put it this way…..I’m truly amazed when I meet that 1 in 100 Mexican-Latino who isn’t a piece of shit.

7. Larry Miller says:

Any asshole that tries to lecture me about beaner values should be marched down to the border, a shotgun pointed to his head and ordered into mexico where he can preach his values to his own kind. However, the asshole won’t have much of an audience because his “kind” will be too busy climbing our wall designed to keep the fuckers out

8. Jonathan willhelm says:

I swear so Manny of you illegals cone from a shit background and shit way of thingkig, no manners, no tolerant for english you shouldnt even be allowed. Instead of being gfreatful you rape steal kill american homes and people disrespecting our country. And here us dumb Americans embracing Spanish culture. Where I live if you are different you will be isolated, rejected, discriminated against in america they embrace you people Because we are to soft! Love your neighbor as you love your self. Mexicans who is willing to sacrifice their language to learn English and study is welcome. Hispanics who are reckless dumb and ungreatful and unrespectful can go away. We americans should reject these people because they are a burden to society yet we seem to be embracing them in popular culture, I am proud of you for being proud of your heritage but their is nothing to be proud of it when you come to america and become an american you have to sacrifice it and embrace american culture and heritage and language you ungreatful fuck especially it is your people that is the major problem and burden in America today, thank us by embracing the american values and culture and heritage and contribute to society. Until you people stop becoming the problem and start making solutions will I have respect for you.

9. Markus says:

I wouldn’t go so far as to say most mexicans suck, but a lot of them do (not because they are mexican necessarily, but because they are ghetto trash).

My parents immigrated here with pretty much nothing, but they worked hard and obeyed the law. They didn’t ask for welfare or handouts. They taught me to be respectful toward others, to work hard in school, and to stay out of trouble. They helped put me through school and now I am self sufficient (I don’t believe in charity, at least not if I can help it).

My parent’s neighborhood now looks like Tijuana did back in the 1980′s. Tacky business signs, dirty rundown buildings, and rude, obnoxious people. Fortunately there isn’t much gang activity (for now). If you dress decent and behave yourself (‘bien educado, as they say), you are seen as ‘uppity’ or ‘gay’ or ‘snobby’ or my favorite, “trying to be white”.

My parents didn’t come to the U.S. just to end up living in another TJ – they came here to give themselves (and their kids) a better life. I’m tired of all these ghetto latinos making us look bad, acting like thugs, taking down the U.S. flag and putting up the mexican flag, acting like they own the place, and generally behaving like jackasses. Nigga please. No jodas.

Don’t get me wrong – there is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage, and the U.S. is far from perfect. HOWEVER, we should be glad to be here. We have freedom and opportunity, a (relatively) high standard of living, and political stability. You can’t say that about a lot of the countries where where our parents may have come from.

Plus, mexicans can be just as snobby as anyone else (many of them think they’re better than other latinos, particularly those from central america).

Contrary to what these militant race baiting “la raza” types say, we CAN be proud mexicans (or salvadoreans, columbians, etc) AND still be proud, respectful, law-abiding american citizens. The two are not mutually exclusive, except to politically-correct ghetto trash who make excuses for their criminal behavior.

Very well said. Unfortunately you’re among the very few instead of being the majority. The general attitude of Mexican citizens is poor compared to what we expect of each other here, mostly because of the greed and corruption in literally every aspect of Mexican society, and their increasing presence is making my country steadily worse. It’s bad enough that we have a Radical Leftist as our President now without the Central American invasion of hostiles added to it.