WHY Mexicans Suck

I live in Washington state, okay? We’re not a real populous state, we have a fairly short summer and the rest of the year is cold and mostly wet. You wouldn’t think Mexicans, from a hot climate, would like it here much and they probably don’t, but that doesn’t stop them from coming here, illegally, finding places to live and then spreading out their disgusting lifestyle and habits to the rest of us whether we want to share in them or not.

YAKIMA, Wash. —
Police say the 17-year-old killed Tuesday night in Yakima was a known gang member, and the drive-by shooting is being investigated as gang-related.
A witness told police a car pulled up along side the Yakima teen, Yobane Ortiz, and shots were fired.

Responding officers found him on a street corner with one bullet wound to the head and several to the torso. He was pronounced dead at Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital. The shooting was the 15th homicide this year in Yakima County and the first since July 19.

Yakima is a big town by Washington standards, of about 250,000 people but certainly not anything as large as Los Angeles or Chicago or the other gang-infested cities, but they’ve had 15 murders this year, so far, and while the article doesn’t say so, I bet nearly all were gang killings.

I went to a large discount grocery store yesterday in the nearest large town to me, which is just under 100,000 in population, and got glares from the minority types doing their shopping there, as if they, even though incapable of speaking any English at all, had more right to be there than me. At one point the aisle was blocked by 3 of them, teens to early 20′s, with their shopping carts while they blithered away at each other in Spanish, as I and an elderly lady waited for them to disperse. I finally asked them if they were going to let us by, and it turned out that one actually spoke enough English to get it. The others looked at me stupidly, even while they knew exactly why we were standing there waiting on them. They finally moved.

Twice I passed another huge Mexican male who looked constantly angry and who pointedly glared at me each time we happened by each other. I frequently get glared at by Mexicans and I’ve about reached my limit on that crap. The next time I get a nasty look from one of those illegal assholes I’m going to make a scene and see what happens.

These ASSHOLES come here looking for a better life and better wages and then sell drugs, commit murders and all manner of other ugly crimes, refuse to learn our language and then act like assholes out in public. It’s like they’re barely restraining themselves to keep from shooting up the goddam store, they’re so full of hostility.

Which is exactly why I get full of hostility every time I get it dumped on me. When someone smiles at me that’s wholly different than when someone who very likely has no right to even be here tries to intimidate me. I refuse to cave in to this crap and I’ve had it up to here.

Oct. 23, 2010: Notice— Any comment left after this date referring to “Mexican” as a race instead of a nationality will be deleted.

429 Responses to “WHY Mexicans Suck”

LOL are you sure that’s how the song really goes?

2. unhappy american says:

Shame on oure goverment for putting up with all these problems ,dishing out empty promises,and looking the other way with all the problems the mexican infestation has caused just for some votes.

3. Adler says:

Mexicans are scum. They stick to their ridiculous customs and refuse to learn English. These people come by the bunches just to downgrade our society and our way of life. Please, hardworking. The only job an immigrant from Mexico can get is in the fields. They can’t survive with the wages they earn so they crawl down to the unemployment services and food stamps. They abuse our system like there is no tomorrow! If an oriental immigrant can learn English, why can’t a Mexican learn it? Send these assholes back to where they came from and seal our border!

4. James Tedder says:

Yes what I have seen and experienced is no excuse for the way Mexicans think they come in to a store and just ask for something, hey over there is the book why cant you look up your own oil filter.

Oil filter? Really? That’s your only bitch? You must have it good.

6. lara says:

They seem to be all over the place these days. I live in NY and the city is crawling with mexicans. They behave obnoxiously in public – talking, shouting and laughing loudly. The mexican men stare at women indecently and refuse to avert their gaze even when you stare back! They jump turnstiles and look for any and all opportunities to save money illegally. They take advantage of people who do not speak Spanish and say nasty things about them right in front of them to each other and laugh. WHY are they not caught and deported?! Police should randomly stop rowdy mexicans and ask for proof of citizenship and depot their stinking butts back where they came from.

7. Joan says:

what is wrong with mexicans? I am a Mexican Person born legally in the U.S. And receiving social security disability benefits and if you all american people want me to go back to Mexico I’ll be more than happy to go live in Mexico. I just think people are happier overall in Mexico. And food is cheaper. And if you want to deport me just do it! And I am not a scum! I know how to respect people. Hope Americans understand how wrong they are to discriminate Mexicans and other Hispanic people.

8. Estefania says:

You guys are jerks Mexicans deserve the respect AMERICANS get sure we do some stuff that some people may not like BUT MEXICO IS STILL PART OF THIS WORLD so who ever hates Mexicans or hate Mexico just keep it to your self because your making us Mexicans feel worse than we already do so please RESPECT MEXICANS AND MEXICO!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????

9. Brandon says:

Fuck Mexicans . They can all rot away to die in their own filth.

Agreed, Brandon. Mexico won’t deserve any respect until they earn some. Respect isn’t handed out just for being there”BUT MEXICO IS STILL PART OF THE WORLD”. Yeah, so is Karachi, Pakistan. Ever been there? Armpit of the Universe.

You stinking Mexicans want respect? THEN ACT LIKE GODDAM HUMAN BEINGS FOR A CHANGE INSTEAD OF TOTAL, ARROGANT, INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLES! Try doing something that actually makes people like you instead of hating you and being disgusted by you.

You want respect? Start respecting the rest of us for a change and see what a difference that makes.

“Sure we do some stuff people may not like.” Dumb ass Mexican. Estefania, you just proved what we’re talking about.

11. Gabacho says:

Here’s the thing Estefania….why should we respect Mexicans when most of you don’t even respect yourselves.?? Learn some grammar. Don’t join gangs. Finish high school. Figure out birth control. Stop having those 2 kids by the time you are 19 (more than half of the Latinas in CA are teen single moms). Stop beating your wives (huge prob. in Mexican culture. tax payer funded programs are directed at this shit). Stop doing and selling drugs. Stop stealing.
    I’ve lived in decent, peaceful, low-crime places that start out with poor & working class white people…..then when Mexicans move in it always turns into a dirty, crime and gang infested 3rd world shithole full of gunshots, hookers, drugs, taco trucks, Mexican women having like 5 kids from different dudes, and with dogs and kids running loose in the street. Everywhere Mexicans go turns to Mexico.

If you want respect….stop acting like animals and hold each other accountable.

12. Doug says:

I recently moved a month ago from a house I was renting that was across the street from mexicans. worst year of my life. Trash was constantly blowing into my yard. The floor is their trash can. It was impossible to keep trash out of my front and back yard because of all the littering they do.
    They sell drugs, don’t work. They walk around with a bunch of tattoos and wife beater shirts. One guy has an escalade that he would leave parked in front of my house for weeks at a time even though he lived across the street. They honk their horns at night and creep up on you while your bringing groceries into your house.
    Their cars are beat up as shit and just sit in the parking spaces taking up parking. I was always hearing that annoying carnival music. They give you those eat shit looks all the time, speak no english. there’s kids in the courtyard swinging baseballs and soccerballs into everyone’s cars. That area where they live back there smells like a 3rd world hell hole. needles and old liquor bottles everywhere.
    Each parent has like a half a dozen kids. The kids are annoying as shit. Here in Denver they mostly work at car washes and outside landscaping. none of these jobs are hard but damn they act like their building the hoover dam like no one else could do it. PLEASE!! They walk around like they fucking own the place, especially when their all crowded together.
    luckily my condo has no mexicans living here. I only see them when they do yard work for the home owners association and when I open the front door there’s a short mexican blowing leaves at me with the leaf blower. I can’t take them seriously

Vote for Donald Trump.

14. Ramon OhNuts says:

On my first trip to CA – I picked up a Mexican kid hitching 125 miles outside of Sacramento. I shared my food and drink with him. He knew the street I need – and when I went up to the house – he paid me back – He stole my 35mm camera out of the back seat of my car – welcome to CA Gringo!

And 9 out of 10 Mexicans make for the worst – the most terrible – neighbors of all Time! Mexi-Cans SUCK!!!

15. bullydog says:

The way I see it is if we Americans were to invade mexico like roaches and force our ways of life on them, we would surely be hated. That would never happen because its a ten year prison sentence to get caught over there illegally. The Mexican government would not support us and they would in no way cater to our refusal to speak there language. They want to turn America into mexico by not adapting to an American way of life. They are to stupid to realize that America is great because its not mexico. It is a proven fact that they lower wages and home values. My neighborhood was a great place to live 8 years ago. Since then they have taken over and voted the HOA out. Now all I hear is roosters and goats and property value has declined. Think about it, its not the bright ones coming over here illegally. they don’t need to make much money because multiple families live together and they all share a car. They do not purchase trash service or perform maintenance on their homes. That may be the American dream for illegal Mexicans but not mine. Mine was high jacked a decade ago. Nothing in this post is directed to all Mexicans just 99 percent of illegal Mexicans.

16. unhappy american says:

god bless Donald trump,(FINALLY WE HAVE A SAVIOR) you mexicans are fucked.

Yeah, he has my vote.

18. Ignacio Rodriguez says:

As a Mexican, who came here to the United States illegally as a child, I can only agree with the rest of you. Mexico is a hellhole of drug cartels and murders by the tens of thousands, and the Mexican people themselves are pretty uniformly corrupt. They all think that American tourists owe them a living, and when the economy tanked and tourism dropped, they cheated hell out you people even worse than they did before. My own parents are typical Mexican scum, I hate to say it, and while I try hard to be more like hard working Americans, my upbringing has always been an obstacle. I don’t blame you for hating Mexicans.

19. Ignacio Rodriguez says:

I sound racist.

Edited by Black Sheep: Yes, you play the race card and this isn’t about race. Many Mexicans who comment here try to defend their behavior by attacking white people for being racist. Mexican is not a race, it’s a nationality, and this is about ATTITUDE, not skin color. Try some honesty if it’s not too difficult or unfamiliar to you.

20. unhappy american says:

Yea and free country doesnt mean ,come to america have 10 kids get FREE WELFARE , FREE MEDICAL AND FILL UP OURE JAILS AND PRISONS now does it?

21. Ignacio Rodriguez says:

You see that’s what you don’t understand, you are still discriminating against a group of people based on the actions of individuals which is poor logic. Whether you are not talking about race and talking about nationality you are still discrimating. I am not attacking white people haha. I am attacking you as an individual for discriminating. If you are talking about attitude, you have no credibility. You go here on this forum to bashing on Mexicans and blaming all of them for so many nasty things which is awful attitude.There are many Mexican immigrants and immigrants from other countries who show tenacity and attitude that is beyond amazing. One day, a Mexican immigrant’s son or daughter will be our doctors and leaders in the future and they will still help ignorant people like you. I hope at that time you seriously look back on your way of thinking. You are one articulate man my friend, but you are one closed minded son of a bitch. If your are just trolling for fun, then post on forums that matter and helpful.

Okay, Ignuts, I will allow this last comment of yours to stand, even though you called me a closed-minded SOB. This IS your last comment on this forum, I have your ISP, going by a different name won’t work.

That said, You, Ignuts, are the closed-minded SOB. You’re an apologist for people who invade other countries illegally and by stealth. You ignore the extremely high crime rate of these people. The ones I’m talking about are NOT immigrants, but illegal aliens. Read a dictionary and overcome your ignorance, “immigrant” is defined as a person who enters a country legally for the purpose of permanent residence. Does that describe Illegal Aliens to you? I’m fine with immigrants, it’s the worthless fucking illegals I would as soon shove off a cliff as not. The gang-bangers, those assholes in the news lately murdering innocent people, THEM, Ignuts. The fuckers who won’t learn English but are happy to take our construction jobs away from us and then do shitty, shoddy Mexican-style work, then send their pay back to Mexico. I call it Crapsmanshit instead of Craftsmanship and you know exactly what I mean.

I’m talking about all you worthless sponges who suck at the welfare tit and jam up our hospital emergency rooms. Discriminate? You bet your sorry, welfare-loving ass I discriminate against you and everyone like you. Tell me, Ignuts, do you prefer the company of Mexicans like you to living in some Harlem in say, Chicago? You do? That’s called Discrimination, you dumb bastard. Everyone discriminates. It’s not a bad word.

I’ve been to Mexico a lot, and Mexicans really do suck. Mexicans are selfish, lazy, stupid, greedy, venal and corrupt, and while I’ve never been to the little Latin America countries further South, they seem to be a lot like Mexicans. What’s the death toll from your drug cartels now? Well over 100,000 murders now, isn’t it? And you scum have brought your violence and murder over here on our side of the border.

Fuck you, Ignuts, you asshole apologist for corruption. There isn’t an honest bone in your body. Stay off my forum.

23. mike says:

Hi, my I.P. address is 66.234.212.77 and I posted here under the name “mike” instead of Ignacio or Ignuts, thinking that would somehow let me get away with something. Being a rather stupid Mexican I have difficulty understanding that the Webmaster here can edit or delete anything I try to post. (Hi, Webmaster here, how ya all doing?) So all I’m really doing is providing a little entertainment for Mr. Black Sheep.

*I haven’t blocked this clown’s I.P. address yet as in truth, I prefer not to block I.P.s because that can block intelligent people as well. Mostly I just delete these whiners and apologists comments when I check in on the blog from time to time during the day. I allowed the first one and told him No More, but hey, he’s a Mexican, why should he show any respect for me, just because it’s my blog, right? So the rest get deleted unread.

24. Jart says:

When we lived in Van Nuys, a mexican dude broke into our apartment in the middle of the day, while some of us were still inside. Since Van Nuys is mostly a mexican neighborhood, it’s one of the dirtiest, especially 99 cents store plaza. Althougg there are many trash bins along Van Nuys blvd, you can see a carpet of black gum stains on sidewalks and trash is everywhere! In another apartment, our neighbors have about 25 people living in three one bedroom apartments. Half of them are kids. Trash is everywhere, cockroaches are running in packs… I have no idea what the hell they are eating, but the trash bin smells as if someone died there! Kids sleep on concrete, on the floors…

25. big joe says:

i would never bow down to third world cockaroaches at 6’5″ and 275 lbs ill kill any mexican outwork any mexican hard workers ??? give me a break i work 18 hrs a day doing garbage ill plow these litte fuckers into the ground mexicans stare at me i stare them down they are in my country not theirs they wanna tangle ass ill break them in half any day any hour any week i call em wetbacks cause thats what they are illegal invaders remembr if they stare at you and you think there talking about you just say to them su madre it means your mother in spanish it gets em going so i can smash their first eeth in when they get hostile

26. im white

And the Admin of this blog says: No one gives a shit about you or your skin color. But hey, thanks ever so much for telling us.

27. Luigi says:

I am Mexican. I do not feel offended by this post. I talk English fluently.
    I know there are people out there on the US acting ridiculous and shit.

I am ashamed of my country and of my stupid president who barely knows how to pronounce ‘structures’. I am sick of the Mafia and drug dealers.

I want a better life. Not all Mexicans are the same. It’s just you haven’t met the right Mexicans.

The right Mexicans are the ones who stay in Mexico and try to be good, productive citizens. The wrong Mexicans are all who come here illegally. Those who come here legally and integrate into OUR culture aren’t Mexicans anymore, they’re Americans.

29. dokar says:

This comment DELETED by Black Sheep for being blatantly racist.