WHY Mexicans Suck

I live in Washington state, okay? We’re not a real populous state, we have a fairly short summer and the rest of the year is cold and mostly wet. You wouldn’t think Mexicans, from a hot climate, would like it here much and they probably don’t, but that doesn’t stop them from coming here, illegally, finding places to live and then spreading out their disgusting lifestyle and habits to the rest of us whether we want to share in them or not.

YAKIMA, Wash. —
Police say the 17-year-old killed Tuesday night in Yakima was a known gang member, and the drive-by shooting is being investigated as gang-related.
A witness told police a car pulled up along side the Yakima teen, Yobane Ortiz, and shots were fired.

Responding officers found him on a street corner with one bullet wound to the head and several to the torso. He was pronounced dead at Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital. The shooting was the 15th homicide this year in Yakima County and the first since July 19.

Yakima is a big town by Washington standards, of about 250,000 people but certainly not anything as large as Los Angeles or Chicago or the other gang-infested cities, but they’ve had 15 murders this year, so far, and while the article doesn’t say so, I bet nearly all were gang killings.

I went to a large discount grocery store yesterday in the nearest large town to me, which is just under 100,000 in population, and got glares from the minority types doing their shopping there, as if they, even though incapable of speaking any English at all, had more right to be there than me. At one point the aisle was blocked by 3 of them, teens to early 20′s, with their shopping carts while they blithered away at each other in Spanish, as I and an elderly lady waited for them to disperse. I finally asked them if they were going to let us by, and it turned out that one actually spoke enough English to get it. The others looked at me stupidly, even while they knew exactly why we were standing there waiting on them. They finally moved.

Twice I passed another huge Mexican male who looked constantly angry and who pointedly glared at me each time we happened by each other. I frequently get glared at by Mexicans and I’ve about reached my limit on that crap. The next time I get a nasty look from one of those illegal assholes I’m going to make a scene and see what happens.

These ASSHOLES come here looking for a better life and better wages and then sell drugs, commit murders and all manner of other ugly crimes, refuse to learn our language and then act like assholes out in public. It’s like they’re barely restraining themselves to keep from shooting up the goddam store, they’re so full of hostility.

Which is exactly why I get full of hostility every time I get it dumped on me. When someone smiles at me that’s wholly different than when someone who very likely has no right to even be here tries to intimidate me. I refuse to cave in to this crap and I’ve had it up to here.

Oct. 23, 2010: Notice— Any comment left after this date referring to “Mexican” as a race instead of a nationality will be deleted.

323 Responses to “WHY Mexicans Suck”

1. Ronnie Ray says:

yes mexicans suck

2. trish says:

I am Fucking OVER iT

3. Doc says:

Not only are they rude but can’t even spell their own name and do not even know what “deletrear” (to spell) means. Ask them a yes or no question and they give you paragraph after paragraph of nonresponsive excuses. No wonder nobody likes them.

4. KKK lover says:

Instead of making mass generalizations why don’t you just use constructive criticism? Personally, i dislike Hispanics yes, because they tend to be trashy. But not all of them are that way. Would you like if if i said all white are insecure racists? Probably you would be annoyed by that

5. KKK lover says:

*whites. sorry for the typo.

6. hitler says:

Mexicans are niggers, they smell like shit.

7. hitler says:

White power

8. unhappy american says:

i still cant believe mexicans drive around blasting polka music and think that its cool .they need to stop copying american habits because they suck at it .next thing you know they will be playing lawerence welk type music.

9. neo nazi says:

im so tired of this shit, you know when i first moved here to oregon in 2008 and bought my own house it was wonderful nothing but whites just how i like it but now through the years its nothing but those fucking beaners coming here illegally messing up my mother fucking neighborhood, my good friend who lived near me moved because he couldn’t take those assholes anymore and neither can i, i swear to god the next fucking mexican i see messing around my property will get a fucking beat down of the century, i swear to god i cant take this shit anymore, i think im gunna take out my swastika flag outside and hang it out on my porch to send a message. WHITE POWER, HAIL HITLER!!!!!!!

10. A white dude says:

I am sick of hearing the continuous whine of American naive folk using the term illegal immigrants. You are missing a lot because what you see here is only the shit RIT in front of your face. Look out beyond and you will find a country full of Legal branded and gooks. Regardless of their legal status they will always be poor and ignorant. What do the poor and ignorant do the most? Hmm …. fuck? Isn’t sex with a hot woman the greatest thing, well what if this country continues to allow the poor to experience sex? People unable to for see the obvious are stupid, and 90% of the Mexican population make under $40 k annually so it appears that all Mexican people will be doing is stupid people jobs and fucking. How many Mexicans do you know only have one sibling? If you do know one then I can assure you their the 10% of intelligent/educated. Did you know that Rodriguez and Gomez families have more siblings than the entire west coast population of whites. To top off the stupidity in this country our government even pays them an salary for fucking and procreating. Sad, huh? Were really fucked up and do you think that the founding fathers who established our constitution had any idea that a establishing free country who ever have negative repercussions? To myself and many others the only chance this country will survive another 200 years is by updating the constitution. Borders closed and no vacancy signs placed everywhere along the border. No more visiting to get fucked and pregnate. All the tricks the Mexicans have used, abolished. Anyone making $100 k or less is allowed to have two children …that means every beaner will have two children. No welfare programs and the funds saved from welfare goes into abortion and vasectomies and hysterectomies. Does this seem Harsh? What’s really harsh is someone being forth generation AMERICAN and seeing the great difficulty my two children will face finding a home. The neighborhoods were bout out by Gomez and Rodriguez.

11. All Of You Need To Shut The Fuck Up! You Need To go Back To Eating Fucking Hamburgers. We Were Here Fist And “white people” took or land You Dumb Fucks. It was Ours. You Are The Stupidest people. We Have To Work Our Ass Of While You Spend Money On The Stupidest Shit Ever. Fuck White People And There Greedy Asses.?

“here fist”. “took or”. “there greedy”.

And you’re calling others stupid and dumb? LOL. You fucking moron. P.S., Mexican isn’t a race, it’s a nationality. Dumb bastard.

13. unhappy american says:

another thing dumbass we bought the land from you poor lazy dumb ass mooching third pieces of shit mexicans and we really didnt want it .ur lucky we just dont take the rest of youre country all the money you ow us.

14. USA says:

For all you Mexicans saying that America was your land first just get real. Number one last time I checked my American history at the time Mexicans and Americans was going though a war…America won the war/land. Number two even though America kicked your asses they was kind enough to pay Mexico money for their land. So just stfu. You guys are trying to make excuses to lie and cheat and its just really disgusting. Then to make matters worse you guys come over ILLEGALLY with your freaking noses in the damn air. So pipe the hell down. I’m not saying I have anything against Mexicans, I’m saying you guys should have waited in line for your damn papers. I know this African lady who’s been away form her family for 10 freaking years. Her children is already grown now, and she still trying to raise money to bring her family in the US. I have a lot of respect for that woman and any legal Mexican with their green cards. But for all you playing the system by having multiple kids in the US just to stay in america you make me sick to my damn belly.

15. unhappy american says:

well oits coming to an end soon with some of ther new immagration laws there working .ive heard that immagrant will not beable to collect welfare for the first 15 years of residence .2 they must say gainfully employed or be sent back .3 allowed only so many childeren .4 trhey or any family members cannot commit any major crimes.5 they are gonna hafta pay a higher tax. 6 they are gonna pay a pentance.and there gonna be alot more new laws hey those mooching shitstains wanted immagration reform well there gonna get it .but its bullshit they are just now starting to come up with these new laws itll take awhile before they take effect but its better than nothing.YOU SOURE THE MILK YOU KEEP THE BASTARD BABYS FROM SUCKING ON MOTHER AMERICAS TIT. that is whats great about this country complain enough eventually doese take care of its problems even a major cancerious one like the mexican infestation problem.just have faith in the U.S.A in time we the people will take care of this disease and have a healthy america agian

16. We should all go work in the orchards on our days off so there will be no need for them to be hear. And first of all I work in a where house in Yakima and every spring my employer brings Mexicans over threw a H2A program. He brings them over at about 700 hundred a year helps them get legal status and if you did not guess my employer is white so we need to get to the root of the problem. And fight for our homes and it starts at the farm.

17. unhappy american says:

see there are alot of people out of work but the orchards hire mexicans to work cheaper.but he has to pay a higher tax because of the large unemployment rate plus being able to sell his product at a cheaper rate witch causes problems for the other rancher and farmer. plus 95%will probably be on welfare at the end of season and the drugs plus the massive crime rate they will bring to ur town.the cost will multiply thousands to us just to save that orchard a little money.

18. unhappy american says:

and i wish i could work in the orchards a few years ago i got laid off from my job i wanted to find smthing to keep me busy til i found a good job so i went to the orchards looking for work but all the formans were mexican and i dont think they were to into hiring whites and i think it was in fear that they were slowely going to lose there worth in that job market and the way things are going with the new immgration laws comming up it prabably gonna happen.

19. sick of it says:

It’s a growing issue because this happened to me at a similar grocery store i was working at. These people would pick on me WORSE than in high school and the men would degrade me because i am a white caucasian woman. The store director was Mexican and that seems thats all these sly people wanted working for them. The blacks at the store had no problem because they are using FMLA and other tactics while now people who work and try her best are now downgraded. point being I was emotionally bullied out of my job and socially denounced by the amount of GROWN UP people. Says alot about work and people no longer doing anything but corrupting our jobs that are now taken away. I said my peace now have to put this behind me but it is really BAD IN TEXAS. I’m not a racist or prejudice just saying this is what it is for a majority of Americans. God Bless the USA and thank you all that fight for Our Freedoms and hope Our Government sees that people are still proud of our Liberties. A person who still has hope for her own future. And to the people whom have harmed me on another level I forgive you as a Christian for all the financial problems i am in. God bless you too may you seek knowledge and peace.

20. unhappy american says:

i dopnt know if i can write this today I just wanna say fuck u, fuck u,fuck u, fuck u, u worthless breed of unhuman shit,you mexicans are fucking losers.its the first of the month and went to walmart and all i saw was mexicans,alot of mexican kids ,welfare foodstamp cards and big mexicans familys driving nice new cars .fuck u ,fuck u,fuck u,fuck u,fuck u,i want to find away to kill you,the united states cant afford you you need to be dead!!!!!!!im just to angry now i need to stop writing plus im tired from working millions of mexicans on wefare depend on me fucking moochers.

21. unhappy american says:

mexicans have no pride and no honor .they are nothing but plain fucking losers.im sick of them feeding of of me and you.

22. MXSeagull says:

Guess what? I’m in Washington state! I’m also a Mexican with 13 kids, no job and I just converted to Islam. Also, I think Putin’s expansionist tendencies are pretty kick ass! One more thing…That ain’t polka music, it’s a mode of communication between members of the cartel. Stay cool whitey, I got your back.

MXSeagull, Comedy Hour is down the street a few more doors. You can’t be a Mexican, you know how to spell and your sentences are structured correctly. What you are is a Liberal, which is even worse.