WHY Mexicans Suck

I live in Washington state, okay? We’re not a real populous state, we have a fairly short summer and the rest of the year is cold and mostly wet. You wouldn’t think Mexicans, from a hot climate, would like it here much and they probably don’t, but that doesn’t stop them from coming here, illegally, finding places to live and then spreading out their disgusting lifestyle and habits to the rest of us whether we want to share in them or not.

YAKIMA, Wash. —
Police say the 17-year-old killed Tuesday night in Yakima was a known gang member, and the drive-by shooting is being investigated as gang-related.
A witness told police a car pulled up along side the Yakima teen, Yobane Ortiz, and shots were fired.

Responding officers found him on a street corner with one bullet wound to the head and several to the torso. He was pronounced dead at Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital. The shooting was the 15th homicide this year in Yakima County and the first since July 19.

Yakima is a big town by Washington standards, of about 250,000 people but certainly not anything as large as Los Angeles or Chicago or the other gang-infested cities, but they’ve had 15 murders this year, so far, and while the article doesn’t say so, I bet nearly all were gang killings.

I went to a large discount grocery store yesterday in the nearest large town to me, which is just under 100,000 in population, and got glares from the minority types doing their shopping there, as if they, even though incapable of speaking any English at all, had more right to be there than me. At one point the aisle was blocked by 3 of them, teens to early 20′s, with their shopping carts while they blithered away at each other in Spanish, as I and an elderly lady waited for them to disperse. I finally asked them if they were going to let us by, and it turned out that one actually spoke enough English to get it. The others looked at me stupidly, even while they knew exactly why we were standing there waiting on them. They finally moved.

Twice I passed another huge Mexican male who looked constantly angry and who pointedly glared at me each time we happened by each other. I frequently get glared at by Mexicans and I’ve about reached my limit on that crap. The next time I get a nasty look from one of those illegal assholes I’m going to make a scene and see what happens.

These ASSHOLES come here looking for a better life and better wages and then sell drugs, commit murders and all manner of other ugly crimes, refuse to learn our language and then act like assholes out in public. It’s like they’re barely restraining themselves to keep from shooting up the goddam store, they’re so full of hostility.

Which is exactly why I get full of hostility every time I get it dumped on me. When someone smiles at me that’s wholly different than when someone who very likely has no right to even be here tries to intimidate me. I refuse to cave in to this crap and I’ve had it up to here.

Oct. 23, 2010: Notice— Any comment left after this date referring to “Mexican” as a race instead of a nationality will be deleted.

344 Responses to “WHY Mexicans Suck”

1. Ronnie Ray says:

yes mexicans suck

2. trish says:

I am Fucking OVER iT

3. Doc says:

Not only are they rude but can’t even spell their own name and do not even know what “deletrear” (to spell) means. Ask them a yes or no question and they give you paragraph after paragraph of nonresponsive excuses. No wonder nobody likes them.

4. KKK lover says:

Instead of making mass generalizations why don’t you just use constructive criticism? Personally, i dislike Hispanics yes, because they tend to be trashy. But not all of them are that way. Would you like if if i said all white are insecure racists? Probably you would be annoyed by that

5. KKK lover says:

*whites. sorry for the typo.

6. hitler says:

Mexicans are niggers, they smell like shit.

7. hitler says:

White power

8. unhappy american says:

i still cant believe mexicans drive around blasting polka music and think that its cool .they need to stop copying american habits because they suck at it .next thing you know they will be playing lawerence welk type music.

9. neo nazi says:

im so tired of this shit, you know when i first moved here to oregon in 2008 and bought my own house it was wonderful nothing but whites just how i like it but now through the years its nothing but those fucking beaners coming here illegally messing up my mother fucking neighborhood, my good friend who lived near me moved because he couldn’t take those assholes anymore and neither can i, i swear to god the next fucking mexican i see messing around my property will get a fucking beat down of the century, i swear to god i cant take this shit anymore, i think im gunna take out my swastika flag outside and hang it out on my porch to send a message. WHITE POWER, HAIL HITLER!!!!!!!

10. A white dude says:

I am sick of hearing the continuous whine of American naive folk using the term illegal immigrants. You are missing a lot because what you see here is only the shit RIT in front of your face. Look out beyond and you will find a country full of Legal branded and gooks. Regardless of their legal status they will always be poor and ignorant. What do the poor and ignorant do the most? Hmm …. fuck? Isn’t sex with a hot woman the greatest thing, well what if this country continues to allow the poor to experience sex? People unable to for see the obvious are stupid, and 90% of the Mexican population make under $40 k annually so it appears that all Mexican people will be doing is stupid people jobs and fucking. How many Mexicans do you know only have one sibling? If you do know one then I can assure you their the 10% of intelligent/educated. Did you know that Rodriguez and Gomez families have more siblings than the entire west coast population of whites. To top off the stupidity in this country our government even pays them an salary for fucking and procreating. Sad, huh? Were really fucked up and do you think that the founding fathers who established our constitution had any idea that a establishing free country who ever have negative repercussions? To myself and many others the only chance this country will survive another 200 years is by updating the constitution. Borders closed and no vacancy signs placed everywhere along the border. No more visiting to get fucked and pregnate. All the tricks the Mexicans have used, abolished. Anyone making $100 k or less is allowed to have two children …that means every beaner will have two children. No welfare programs and the funds saved from welfare goes into abortion and vasectomies and hysterectomies. Does this seem Harsh? What’s really harsh is someone being forth generation AMERICAN and seeing the great difficulty my two children will face finding a home. The neighborhoods were bout out by Gomez and Rodriguez.

11. All Of You Need To Shut The Fuck Up! You Need To go Back To Eating Fucking Hamburgers. We Were Here Fist And “white people” took or land You Dumb Fucks. It was Ours. You Are The Stupidest people. We Have To Work Our Ass Of While You Spend Money On The Stupidest Shit Ever. Fuck White People And There Greedy Asses.?

“here fist”. “took or”. “there greedy”.

And you’re calling others stupid and dumb? LOL. You fucking moron. P.S., Mexican isn’t a race, it’s a nationality. Dumb bastard.

13. unhappy american says:

another thing dumbass we bought the land from you poor lazy dumb ass mooching third pieces of shit mexicans and we really didnt want it .ur lucky we just dont take the rest of youre country all the money you ow us.

14. USA says:

For all you Mexicans saying that America was your land first just get real. Number one last time I checked my American history at the time Mexicans and Americans was going though a war…America won the war/land. Number two even though America kicked your asses they was kind enough to pay Mexico money for their land. So just stfu. You guys are trying to make excuses to lie and cheat and its just really disgusting. Then to make matters worse you guys come over ILLEGALLY with your freaking noses in the damn air. So pipe the hell down. I’m not saying I have anything against Mexicans, I’m saying you guys should have waited in line for your damn papers. I know this African lady who’s been away form her family for 10 freaking years. Her children is already grown now, and she still trying to raise money to bring her family in the US. I have a lot of respect for that woman and any legal Mexican with their green cards. But for all you playing the system by having multiple kids in the US just to stay in america you make me sick to my damn belly.

15. unhappy american says:

well oits coming to an end soon with some of ther new immagration laws there working .ive heard that immagrant will not beable to collect welfare for the first 15 years of residence .2 they must say gainfully employed or be sent back .3 allowed only so many childeren .4 trhey or any family members cannot commit any major crimes.5 they are gonna hafta pay a higher tax. 6 they are gonna pay a pentance.and there gonna be alot more new laws hey those mooching shitstains wanted immagration reform well there gonna get it .but its bullshit they are just now starting to come up with these new laws itll take awhile before they take effect but its better than nothing.YOU SOURE THE MILK YOU KEEP THE BASTARD BABYS FROM SUCKING ON MOTHER AMERICAS TIT. that is whats great about this country complain enough eventually doese take care of its problems even a major cancerious one like the mexican infestation problem.just have faith in the U.S.A in time we the people will take care of this disease and have a healthy america agian

16. We should all go work in the orchards on our days off so there will be no need for them to be hear. And first of all I work in a where house in Yakima and every spring my employer brings Mexicans over threw a H2A program. He brings them over at about 700 hundred a year helps them get legal status and if you did not guess my employer is white so we need to get to the root of the problem. And fight for our homes and it starts at the farm.

17. unhappy american says:

see there are alot of people out of work but the orchards hire mexicans to work cheaper.but he has to pay a higher tax because of the large unemployment rate plus being able to sell his product at a cheaper rate witch causes problems for the other rancher and farmer. plus 95%will probably be on welfare at the end of season and the drugs plus the massive crime rate they will bring to ur town.the cost will multiply thousands to us just to save that orchard a little money.

18. unhappy american says:

and i wish i could work in the orchards a few years ago i got laid off from my job i wanted to find smthing to keep me busy til i found a good job so i went to the orchards looking for work but all the formans were mexican and i dont think they were to into hiring whites and i think it was in fear that they were slowely going to lose there worth in that job market and the way things are going with the new immgration laws comming up it prabably gonna happen.

19. sick of it says:

It’s a growing issue because this happened to me at a similar grocery store i was working at. These people would pick on me WORSE than in high school and the men would degrade me because i am a white caucasian woman. The store director was Mexican and that seems thats all these sly people wanted working for them. The blacks at the store had no problem because they are using FMLA and other tactics while now people who work and try her best are now downgraded. point being I was emotionally bullied out of my job and socially denounced by the amount of GROWN UP people. Says alot about work and people no longer doing anything but corrupting our jobs that are now taken away. I said my peace now have to put this behind me but it is really BAD IN TEXAS. I’m not a racist or prejudice just saying this is what it is for a majority of Americans. God Bless the USA and thank you all that fight for Our Freedoms and hope Our Government sees that people are still proud of our Liberties. A person who still has hope for her own future. And to the people whom have harmed me on another level I forgive you as a Christian for all the financial problems i am in. God bless you too may you seek knowledge and peace.

20. unhappy american says:

i dopnt know if i can write this today I just wanna say fuck u, fuck u,fuck u, fuck u, u worthless breed of unhuman shit,you mexicans are fucking losers.its the first of the month and went to walmart and all i saw was mexicans,alot of mexican kids ,welfare foodstamp cards and big mexicans familys driving nice new cars .fuck u ,fuck u,fuck u,fuck u,fuck u,i want to find away to kill you,the united states cant afford you you need to be dead!!!!!!!im just to angry now i need to stop writing plus im tired from working millions of mexicans on wefare depend on me fucking moochers.

21. unhappy american says:

mexicans have no pride and no honor .they are nothing but plain fucking losers.im sick of them feeding of of me and you.

22. MXSeagull says:

Guess what? I’m in Washington state! I’m also a Mexican with 13 kids, no job and I just converted to Islam. Also, I think Putin’s expansionist tendencies are pretty kick ass! One more thing…That ain’t polka music, it’s a mode of communication between members of the cartel. Stay cool whitey, I got your back.

MXSeagull, Comedy Hour is down the street a few more doors. You can’t be a Mexican, you know how to spell and your sentences are structured correctly. What you are is a Liberal, which is even worse.

24. unhappy american says:

And I’m not fucking white I’m Hawaiian

You must be living stateside, no Mexican problem in Hawaii.

26. It suck I was hired at Don Pancho about ten year ago, from the unemployment office to do cleanup. The lady took all my information ssi number ID welcomed me to work there, all we spoke during the hiring was English, but once we went into the work area she started talking Spanish to my brown ass, I replied sorry I don’t know how to speak Spanish and she replied sorry we cant have you work hear. The fucked up part is If I had known only Spanish everything would have been cool. I hate seeing out valley change for the worst my family settled hear in 45 and before that we were in Texas when it was Mexico land we came hear because my family was not allowed to go to school just picked cotton. But this valley has provided a good life for a lot of people. But know it is being overrun buy Mexicans and tweekers a like. What sucks is being called a wet back by the white people and a white boy by the Mexicans because I don’t speak there filthy Spanish. What needs to happen is get rid of welfare send all the garbage Mexican and white back to Mexico.

Most people think of Mexicans as being brown and usually fat, but I think that’s because the most obnoxious ones are like that. As I keep pointing out, Mexico is a country, not a race. So is being Mexican. It’s a nationality. There’s lots of white Mexicans and black Mexicans. As for all of them going back to Mexico, I agree with that completely. If they can’t be Americans, they should get the Hell out.

28. man in black says:

HA HA you guys are funny and sickning. i have worked in a secret part of the goverment for many years .but there are things i can and cant tell you .im gonna tell what i can .Your government has things way under control more than you think and need to know, the U.S. Government has a powerful groupe called illuminati that do their dirty work with precision .heres an example ,in the early 80s blacks were starting to rise and so the up fast with fast breeding gang violence and other problems such as controlling large sections of cities muscling businesses and you get the idea .well you noticed how thats pretty much stopped not by accident .if you noticed how easy its been for the mexican gangs and cartel to work in the us ?thats not by accident either.in nature if you have a spieces of wildlife that is dominating its inviroment you introduce a predator and or a biological agent to reduce spieces population in oure case (AIDS).aids was first made to only effect people of color CCRS5DELTA32 It will not effect pure arians CCRS5DELTA32-and the mexican gangs have done there part for us to.I know that the mexicans have started to become known as a problem and i know for a fact that ethnic weopons have already been created to drop thier numbers if not all of them in the U.S and this is a virus that can only survive in the cooler climate(cant survive in mexico)and is now being spread through chem trails.oure country has a way of doing things if you have any questions about it looke up the(GOERGIA GUIDE STONES)(CHEMTRAILS)(DR ROBERT GALLOW)

Another freakazoid running loose. What the hell, did they run out of cages?

30. man in black says:

I KNOW IT SOUNDS WEIRD AND ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT OURE GOVERMENT HAS TO DO SOMETHINGS COVERT AND PEOPLE HAVE TO BE HIRED TO DO THOSE THINGS.I JUST HAPPEN TO BE HIRED TO TAKE PART IOF A SMALL PART.LOOK THIS STUFF UP I DARE YOU.

I’m at a loss as to why your opinions on undercover government conspiracies have anything to with why Mexicans suck. This topis is about why Mexicans really do suck major donkey dong. Not about government conspiracies.

I do have a question for you, though. Did you know that the red lines that frequently underscore the words you write mean that you misspelled those words and that you should correct your spelling so as to come across as an intelligent person? That’s really what they mean.

32. Coexist says:

For every race in humankind there are people who suck. Most people are respectable productive members of society. Some of the least respectable scum bags are the materialistic narcissistic blue collar thugs (lawyers, ceo’s, some doctors and politicians) who commit some of the worst crimes amongst humanity, but they’re often immune from prosecution. Big and small, black and white, there good people, damn fine people that must make the best of coexisting with the unfortunate degenerates.

Editor: Except this is about nationality, not race. Mexicans come in all races just like Americans. The difference, which is huge, is ATTITUDE.

33. man in black says:

Two black sheep–sorry my spelling and syntax is not up to ur liking .The truth is I don’t give a shit!!! I could easily push spell checker button but you got the message. I know these sites about WHY MEXICANS SUCK, but one of the biggest concerns is why the us government isnt doing anything and im just letting you know from my experiences the government knows more about the problems in depth more than you can imagine and will or is already taking control of the situation and i couldnt give a rats shit if you believe me or not thats up to you .So again, sorry about the spelling and word structure im a very busy person and tired and ive written these in a hurry.ALL I CAN SAY IS LOOK IT UP !!!!

34. man in black says:

OH!!!!by the way what do you think about that new disease that only killing children(weird huh?)its all part of the ethnic biowar program.

35. David says:

I’m so sick of these unbelievably stupid fucking lowlifes. They become ten times as stupid when it gets close to spic pride month. Stupid Obama going out of his way to coddle the illegals who are leaching off our tax dollars only emboldens these subhumans. If they were worth a damn, they would better themselves instead of breeding like stupid rabbits (which we get to pay for). Of course, that would mean going to college, which they won’t do unless someone else pays for it (give me an example of a spic working his way through college). Just keep pissing off real Americans, you retards, see what happens. You just might spark a race war in this country. Too many of you are begging for some retroactive operation wetback.

36. unhappy american says:

I have heard about alot of what ur saying man in black.our government does a lot of greasy things to keep control of our country .and weve all seen what oure goverment is capable of doing when it needs to play dirty i almost feel sorry for the mexicans when the goverment takes controll.

37. man in black says:

Im gonna tell u guys right now! The only need politicians have for the Latino race is there VOTE!!!!!!!! Our candidates butter them up every election with false promises, then after their foot in the door they ignore them .Leaving the rest of us to deal with the aftermath. our government not gonna work with them in any way until there bullshit stops and the biggest right now is the gang and prison problems but our goverment already taking steps to solve these problems but its so gradual it will take awhile to notice.

38. Wendy White says:

Beaners have no manners, in fact they are uncivilized Barbarians. A good example of this behavior is their rudeness when shopping; their kids (savages) run wild through the stores, pulling items off shelves and throwing them on the ground. All while the parents just ignore them. in fact the fat lazy ass Mother’s do the same thing. Also, they bring every Mother Fucking relative with them, Sisters, Brothers, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and all THEIR kids. They stand around talking, blocking the isles and don’t have enough sense to move out the way and let people pass. And boy can they talk. They never stop talking! What the hell could they be F***ING talking about that it is never ending? It’s beyond annoying!
    Also, have you noticed how they love to cut in front of you in a line. Again, part of their lack of manners or civility.

Dear Mexicans,
    We Americans realize you are nasty pigs but stop throwing your shitty toilet paper on the floor and not flushing. Educate yourself on modern plumbing. Better yet, go the f**k back to your f**ked up 3rd world Country where you fit in.

Sincerely, USA

39. MexicansAreSoUnintelligent says:

You know whats funny? These stupid Mexicans already have their own country yet they come to America. Why? To ruin it like they did with Mexico. Most Mexicans are very unintelligent and it brings tears to my eyes to see how poorly their test scores are. In my school, over 60% of people are Mexicans and that’s why people think so badly of the schools in la. I Am serious, it is like the only thing these ‘people’ do is swear. They are noisy, disgusting and greedy. They Also do not even bother to study about their own history. I hate racist people, you are saying you hate yourself. You are also one of the most stupidest people I have ever met.

40. Rolls and Big Bowls says:

Mexicans, they are definitely good for only 3 reasons. Their Females, Food, and Work.

Seriously? You like their women, those fat, stupid cows, you like eating refried beans with chopped veggies and hot sauce that will give you the drizzling shits, and you like the shoddy work those lazy, inept fuckers do? Are you a Mexican by any chance?

42. pilgrimsoul says:

Ok I was enjoying reading these comments but some beaner on here said that they were here first and that we took their land and that it was theirs. Most of them use that as their number one excuse for why they commit the crime of crossing a national border ollegally. That proves how stupid that they are. Obviously, if they weren’t racist then they themselves wouldn’t make it a white, mexican issue. Secondly, that is they themselves referring to themselves as mexicans yet hypocritically getting mad at us for referring them as such. Even more obviously is the fact that ‘they’ were never here first or else theywouldnt have had to cross the border! And saving the most obvious points for last is that if it ‘Washington theirs, then that most obviously means that it’s not theirs NOW! WHAT part of ‘was’ don’t you brain dead people not get? And for the grand finale here: WHITE PEOPLE NEVER ONCE WRONGLY TOOK LAND FROM MEXICANS! IT WAS GIVEN BY TREATY! That means that it was a mutual agreement. As has already been said a billion times, stop trying to put your lack of education on us. And anyway, this doesn’t have to do with land with you people. It is proven cause you use our other conveniences, goods and services here everyday. You are here cause you bankrupted your own economy beyond repair and now you want to do the same thing here, like you did in California already. So stop trying to keep making excuses for your criminal behavior, take some responsibility for once and stop forever acting like four yeare olds.

43. pilgrimsoul says:

* illegally. *was

44. pilgrimsoul says:

Well I have a hell of a story to tell about something that happened today with some Hispanics. Some young Hispanic women with clipboards were out by the mall here in Colorado where I live. They said that they were with an organization called ‘mi familia vota’ and were trying to get people to register to vote. They went to other Hispanic people more often. So I looked them up on the web. Apparently, they are racists. They only started coming out when illegal immigration reform was ignored. They work closely with the more notorious Hispanic organization called ‘la raza’. They lie and say that they are non partisan to avoid taxes, yet most of their donations that they have accepted have been from far left groups and people. The ones by the mall here today had no problem lying to people’s faces with a plastic smile, claiming that they want everyone to vote. But they don’t. They targeted those poorer people and mostly other Hispanics, that they believe will vote liberal to help legalize border crossing for them. As if there hasn’t been enough of them allowed here illegally already. Well, after my post last night on here, this was bad timing by them. I was in no mood for that shit. I announced loudly, in front of everyone, what they really are. I told them that I was with a watchdog organization that keeps ultra liberal groups like theirs in check, and I began filming them. I told them that rdiI would sent the video t III my organization for ‘educational reasons’. This threw them completely off guard and their fake, plastic smiles came off and they began yelling about this being ‘everyone’s country’. Here we go again. These people just will never stop believing that bullshit. I had to educate them about the American and Mexican Treaty that was signed that says that both countries agreed that this land is ours now and not mexico’s. That was when their faces literally turned red and it looked like they were going to explode. That said nothing though, because they couldn’t. They tried to talk to a few more people. But I kept informing the people about what these women really are. They eventually left.