WHY Mexicans Suck

I live in Washington state, okay? We’re not a real populous state, we have a fairly short summer and the rest of the year is cold and mostly wet. You wouldn’t think Mexicans, from a hot climate, would like it here much and they probably don’t, but that doesn’t stop them from coming here, illegally, finding places to live and then spreading out their disgusting lifestyle and habits to the rest of us whether we want to share in them or not.

YAKIMA, Wash. —
Police say the 17-year-old killed Tuesday night in Yakima was a known gang member, and the drive-by shooting is being investigated as gang-related.
A witness told police a car pulled up along side the Yakima teen, Yobane Ortiz, and shots were fired.

Responding officers found him on a street corner with one bullet wound to the head and several to the torso. He was pronounced dead at Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital. The shooting was the 15th homicide this year in Yakima County and the first since July 19.

Yakima is a big town by Washington standards, of about 250,000 people but certainly not anything as large as Los Angeles or Chicago or the other gang-infested cities, but they’ve had 15 murders this year, so far, and while the article doesn’t say so, I bet nearly all were gang killings.

I went to a large discount grocery store yesterday in the nearest large town to me, which is just under 100,000 in population, and got glares from the minority types doing their shopping there, as if they, even though incapable of speaking any English at all, had more right to be there than me. At one point the aisle was blocked by 3 of them, teens to early 20′s, with their shopping carts while they blithered away at each other in Spanish, as I and an elderly lady waited for them to disperse. I finally asked them if they were going to let us by, and it turned out that one actually spoke enough English to get it. The others looked at me stupidly, even while they knew exactly why we were standing there waiting on them. They finally moved.

Twice I passed another huge Mexican male who looked constantly angry and who pointedly glared at me each time we happened by each other. I frequently get glared at by Mexicans and I’ve about reached my limit on that crap. The next time I get a nasty look from one of those illegal assholes I’m going to make a scene and see what happens.

These ASSHOLES come here looking for a better life and better wages and then sell drugs, commit murders and all manner of other ugly crimes, refuse to learn our language and then act like assholes out in public. It’s like they’re barely restraining themselves to keep from shooting up the goddam store, they’re so full of hostility.

Which is exactly why I get full of hostility every time I get it dumped on me. When someone smiles at me that’s wholly different than when someone who very likely has no right to even be here tries to intimidate me. I refuse to cave in to this crap and I’ve had it up to here.

Oct. 23, 2010: Notice— Any comment left after this date referring to “Mexican” as a race instead of a nationality will be deleted.

360 Responses to “WHY Mexicans Suck”

1. man in black says:

I’m telling you all Mexicans are to oure government is a vote.now our government is starting to realize their vote is not worth the shitstains Mexicans have painted across this great country .But after the election year theres gonna be alot of changes that the hispanic popultion gonna hate.The free ride gonna be over .Its gonna be nice for u to goto work and know that a big chunk of ur check not paying for the mexicans huge familys welfare bill.I didnt fuck their wives why the fuck am i paying for their piece of shit loser kids.HEY MEXICANS IF YOU CANT AFFORD KIDS CLOSE UR FUCKING LEGS OR SELL THEM TO THE DOG FOOD COMPANY OR SMTHING FUCK!!!!!!!

2. unhappy american says:

L.O.L if they sell their kids to a dog food company i wanna know witch company. theres no! way im feeding that greasy shit to my dogs but im not worried all dog food companys have standards they dont use diseased ,tainted or low grade meat in there products unless its a better quality animal then mexican like cow,pig , horse or chicken

3. man in black says:

OUCH!!!!! that one even stung me lol

4. bri says:

funny how u guys are all talking shit but yet, your ones on food stamps.
    funny how Mexicans are doing all the hard work and their not out there begging for money like other people. how many times have u ever seen a Mexican begging for money.
    funny how most of our military are Hispanics and fighting for this country
    so shut the fuck up.

Editor says: Funny how wrong you are, funny how the majority of illegal alien Mexican wetback asshole criminals are on welfare here, funny how their crime rate is through the fucking roof compared to American citizens. Most of our military are WHITE PEOPLE, dimwit. Take another look. You shut the fuck up.

5. unhappy american says:

ok then explain to me why when i went to the welfare office to getv help with my insurance paperwork 90% of the people in the lobby were mexicans ? hey why is it oure county jail pcked to the rim with 88%mexicans why is it in this same town all the homicides in the past year and half in the same town have all been done by mexicans ? why is it all the gang problems in this town is mexicans ?all this from a town that is only 45% mexicans .and im sorry to say there is only a very small amount of mexicans in the service and most of them are there to get training for gang purposes.most of the money doese not goto oure economy it gets shippet back to mexico.and the last ten years mexicans have become lazy and worthless and not much worth their keep anymore.SO BRI AND JOSEPH WHY BDONT YOU OPEN UR EYES DUMBASSES AND START LOOKING AT THE COMPLAINTS AND STOP FIGHTING THE COMPLAINERS THIS COUNTRYS GOING TO SHIT AND ITS LOSERS LIKE YOU THAT ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM UR JUST ANOTHER PIECE OFF SHIT THAT KICKS THE PEOPLE THAT LOVES THIS COUNTRY AND LOVES THE PEOPLE THAT KICKS IT.

6. unhappy american says:

OH BY THE WAY BRI .ive never been on food stamps my whole life as a matter of fact i dont think anybody in my whole family has and of all my hundreds of friends i have 1 that has used foodstamps and thats because he is 33 and has kidney cancer but i think he stopped getting them out of pride .pride a mexican will never have but mexicans fart out 5or6 kids and mow people over running to the welfare office.and with the new laws coming up welfare gonna stop paying mexicans to breed anymore .the white people will be ok and work together mexicans will probably starve too death or invade another country and feed off them.

7. MXSeagull says:

Really, all I see here are a bunch of ignorant, scared hillbillies. Many of you like to talk tough over the internet with the benefit of staying anonymous of course, but I bet if you see one Mexican, you’ll be running the other direction like a little wimp. I find it laughable and entertaining. Keep crying and complaining, it’s very amusing.

8. unhappy american says:

nope! never backed away from anybody 16 years in the service trained me not to .ive even shot a few Mexicans and been acquitted as a matter of fact just got one of my pistols back from police impound and tomorrow im getting it re registered and ready for the next dumbass that tries to come on my property and steal. And believe it or not I’m a pure breed Hawaiian redneck you know the people that come to this country invited and treat this country with respect you dont see us flooding the country ,jails and welfare offices.

9. unhappy american says:

Mexicans are a failure breed of human. and Hawaiians hate them more than the white people do.because there afraid that whats there doing in the states could happen on the islands.

10. a person says:

Bri, surprised you said that I saw one today with a baby in a holster and a sign asking for money.her sign said pease need money to feed ‘mi’ family. Didn’t give her none I know she gets walfare