WHY Mexicans Suck

I live in Washington state, okay? We’re not a real populous state, we have a fairly short summer and the rest of the year is cold and mostly wet. You wouldn’t think Mexicans, from a hot climate, would like it here much and they probably don’t, but that doesn’t stop them from coming here, illegally, finding places to live and then spreading out their disgusting lifestyle and habits to the rest of us whether we want to share in them or not.

YAKIMA, Wash. —
Police say the 17-year-old killed Tuesday night in Yakima was a known gang member, and the drive-by shooting is being investigated as gang-related.
A witness told police a car pulled up along side the Yakima teen, Yobane Ortiz, and shots were fired.

Responding officers found him on a street corner with one bullet wound to the head and several to the torso. He was pronounced dead at Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital. The shooting was the 15th homicide this year in Yakima County and the first since July 19.

Yakima is a big town by Washington standards, of about 250,000 people but certainly not anything as large as Los Angeles or Chicago or the other gang-infested cities, but they’ve had 15 murders this year, so far, and while the article doesn’t say so, I bet nearly all were gang killings.

I went to a large discount grocery store yesterday in the nearest large town to me, which is just under 100,000 in population, and got glares from the minority types doing their shopping there, as if they, even though incapable of speaking any English at all, had more right to be there than me. At one point the aisle was blocked by 3 of them, teens to early 20′s, with their shopping carts while they blithered away at each other in Spanish, as I and an elderly lady waited for them to disperse. I finally asked them if they were going to let us by, and it turned out that one actually spoke enough English to get it. The others looked at me stupidly, even while they knew exactly why we were standing there waiting on them. They finally moved.

Twice I passed another huge Mexican male who looked constantly angry and who pointedly glared at me each time we happened by each other. I frequently get glared at by Mexicans and I’ve about reached my limit on that crap. The next time I get a nasty look from one of those illegal assholes I’m going to make a scene and see what happens.

These ASSHOLES come here looking for a better life and better wages and then sell drugs, commit murders and all manner of other ugly crimes, refuse to learn our language and then act like assholes out in public. It’s like they’re barely restraining themselves to keep from shooting up the goddam store, they’re so full of hostility.

Which is exactly why I get full of hostility every time I get it dumped on me. When someone smiles at me that’s wholly different than when someone who very likely has no right to even be here tries to intimidate me. I refuse to cave in to this crap and I’ve had it up to here.

Oct. 23, 2010: Notice— Any comment left after this date referring to “Mexican” as a race instead of a nationality will be deleted.

270 Responses to “WHY Mexicans Suck”

1. unhappy american says:

what would happen if welfare system crashed tomarrow?would mexicans survive ?i know all my family would

2. THE TRUTH says:

I COMPLETELY AGREE AND IF I WANTED TOO ADD ON TO THE LIST I COULD. THE TRUTH IS THEY WILL NEVER LEARN TO BE CIVILIZED HUMANS BECAUSE OF THEIR “CULTURAL BELIEF” WHICH CONSISTS OF BEING DRUNK, LISTENING TO MUSIC THAT DEGRADES THEM EVEN FURTHER; THEYRE CONSISTS FROM RAPING, MURDERING, PROMOTES DRUG AND ORGANIZED CRIME, EXTORTION, DEFEATING THE LAW AND ALL THAT GOOD. I COULD KEEP GOING BUT THE MOST STUPID THING IS THEY THINK ITS GREAT, THEY LOVE THAT KIND OF MUSIC, THEY WILLSCREAM AN YELL LIKE A TRIBE OF INDIANS, I DONT WANT TO STRAY FROM MY POINT, EVERYTHING IN THERE MUSIC THEY DO TO THEMSELVES. MEXICANS CANT STAND TO SEE ONE OF THEIR OWN DOING BETTER, IF THEY SEE ANOTHER MEXICAN RISING UP IN LIFE, THEY WILL ROB, BEAT OR KILL THEM FOR DOING SO. EVEN BETWEEN THEIR OWN FAMILIES THEY WILL BACKSTAB EACH TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF THEM. OH AND BEWARE OF THEIR CHILDREN THEY MAY LOOK LIKE KIDS INNOCENT AND ALL, THE TRUTH IS THEY USE THEM TO DO THINGS THEIR PARENTS CANT LIKE STEALING, OR GETTING INTO PLACES THE OTHERS CANT. MEXICANS ARE A CANCER THAT IS RAPIDLY DEVOURING OUR NATION. MY FELLOW AMERICANS AND ALL OTHER RACE THAT IS NOT MEXICAN WE SHALL NOT RETALIATE AS MEXICANS DO FOR WE WOULD BE LIKE THEM. THEIR ACTIONS AFFECT HUNDREDS OF US SO WE MUST FIX THE PROBLEM POLITIC WISE. IF THEY DONT RESPECT EACH OTHER HOW DO WE EXPECT THEM TO RESPECT US. I KNOW BECAUSE I TRIED GIVING THEM A CHANCE FOR TWO DECADES AND NEVER SAW IMPROVEMENT IN THEIR CHILDREN OR ANY OF THEM. WE ARE AMERICANS SO WHY DOES OUR HOMELAND GIVE THESE PEOPLE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WHEN ALL MEXICANS JUST SEND IT THEIR HOMELAND TO BE USED FOR WEAPON PRODUCTION AND DRUG DISTRIBUTION. THEY DONT HELP ECONOMY THEY MAKE AT AN ALARMING RATE. WE ARE AMERICANS AND ALL WE WANT IS WHATS BEST OUR COUNTRY.

3. THE TRUTH says:

I HAVE MEXICAN BLOOD IN ME AND IT FEELS LIKE DISEASE THAT MAKES ME SICK JUST THINKING ABOUT, I WILL NEVER COSIDER MYSELF A PART OF THEM. AND THOSE WHO THINK IM RACIST. IVE SEEN ELDERLY PEOPLE GET ASSAULTED ROBBED AND NEARLY KILLED BY THESE “SUPPOSED FULL OF GOOD MORAL PEOPLE”; AND LIKE ANIMAL INSTICT THEY PATHETICLLY THINK THEIR CUNNING ALWAYS TAKIN FROM THE INNOCENT. I AINT PERFECT BUT I KNOW BETTER THAN BEATING POOR DEFENSELESS OLD WOMAN OR BEATING SENSELESS SMALL CHILDREN, OR TRYING BEND SOMEONE ELSES HOME LAND TO MY WILL. SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS ITS NOT JUST YOUR LAND AND I’ll TELLTHEM THIS NOT JUST MY HOME, THIS IS “THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” , THIS IS THE HOME OF MANY AMERICANS! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOMEONE ELSE TO COME INTO YOUR HOME AND BEND YOU TO THEIR LIKES, ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

4. THE TRUTH says:

I DO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY TYPOS LIKE I SAID IM NOT PERFECT BUT SPEAKING UP TAKES ME A STEP CLOSER.

No apology needed. We hear you.

6. THE TRUTH says:

7. lepracano says:

this message goes out to the black sheep and the truth yeah right anyways i’m half irish and half mexican and proud of it i live in albuquerque nm where the mexican populatinon is 50/per cent and i think they are they best coolest and nicest people around i ‘m half irish so i’m part white but i don’t really like white people that much they’re stuck- up selfish conceded petty lazy racist bastrads esp the english fuck the english mexicans are good catholic moral people and most of them aren’t illegal and for u whites out there your the real illegal alien your white ass ancestors came from europe and killed and raped the natives and white peple who aren’t irsh are weak they’re pussies and they do is bitch complain about blacks, mexicans, asians, but never to theire face

In the first place, Mexican isn’t a race, remember? It’s a country, huh? There’s Irish in Mexico just like here? Yeah?

How many times have I told morons like you that your own ancestors came from Spain?

This is the problem with anyone from Mexico, most of them are idiots like this guy.

Casting pearls before swine.

9. unhappy american says:

if white people are so weak then why are mexicans trying so hard to be like us .and fail like they do at everything else

10. unhappy american says:

SEE JUST LISTEN TO THAT SHITSTAIN.. comes to this country lives off the fat of the land lives like a king talks shit about the people that pushed for the future to make this country what it is and prazess the ones that are destroying it .this is why mexicans are failures.((shit on the hand that feeds them)

11. unhappy american says:

cesar chavez pays white people to let him suck there dicks.

12. It’s funny how all the smelly, lazy, ignorant, annoying, loud, illiterate, cockroaches in America complain about how the whites(the real race) are so mean and stuck up.. We weren’t this way before, why? Because you free loading pieces of trash weren’t here in OUR country! You all want to be treated like a white man.. Then try having jobs, try showering, and learning to speak te language instead of sounding like a pack of wolves. And most of all raise your kids to be productive, kind, well spoken civilized people… And don’t stare us white folks down like you have more of a right to be here then WE do… If you cockroaches don’t like it.. Then go back to fucking Mexico!!!!

13. You are all showing your ignorance towards the mexican/Latino culture. The beautiful thing about the United States is that we are a nation that is made up of a melting pot of different colors, sizes, and cultures. You sound like you are afraid of the “unknown” your ignorance towards the mexican culture turns into hate because of the fact that you cannot understand it. Try going to a university or local community college and take some Intercultural Communication classes, that may open your mind so you can stop trying to stereotype a certain race and blame them for the high level of crime In certain areas. Just to inform you, I am almost certain I have a higher level of educational degree’s than you, Im certain my gross income is higher than yours, and I can assure you my family is more well mannered & behaved in society than you & yours. The best part of all that is the fact that I am of Mexican-American Decent. I have family lineage from Mexico, as well as lineage from American Indian tribes. So before you speak about ” your country” revise your statements because you are living on MY LAND!

14. YOU STUPID BITCHES.

*Comment from the Editor, Black Sheep: Well, Gilbert, there goes your creds for being intelligent and well-educated, right down the old “you stupid bitches” drain. You have no class at all.

Your land, Gilbert? Afraid not. The land belongs to whoever can take it, and it’s always been that way in human history. Besides, the native peoples who were here, before Europeans came and took it away from them, had land battles of their own. Whole villages were slaughtered by other tribes who needed more land.

Like the song goes, this land is my land. But only until it gets take away.

16. unhappy american says:

well gilbert you are right we are a melting pot of all sort but when there is a bad element in the mix the rest of us has to take notice .im tired of mexicans coming on this page discussing about all the good things they done in this country like schooling , work ,how nice there house is.thats fine nobody gives a shit .trhat just shows how much more you mexicans think of yourselves .its alot of I do this and I do that but i notice you dont say alot of we as mexicans have done this and that.this is the problem mexicans dont work together to stop each other from doing stupid thing and acting in stupid ways(example)i was in mcdonalds the other day there was a family with five kids (mexicans)i was just there to get a burger and go but i noticed the after the family ate 4 of the 5 kids got up and started running around being loud and into everything.i noticed alot of the other familys were getting upset and angry and the parents didnt do anything.thats the last thing i want is to try eating a meal and have a bunch of mexikids running around .now see a fellow mexican should have jumped up and said hey we dont do shit like this in this country its one thing were not wanted in this country but youre just making it worse get ahold of youre greasy piece of shit kids and act like you belong in this country.and as for taking this land you are lucky it was us and not smbody like germany or china you would all be dead and mexico would have been taken over.mexicans and natives were far to weak lazy and lacked intelligence to keep land like this .(the stronger always overcomes)well gilbert you might have went to school but all that did was made you an EDUCATED

17. unhappy american says:

sorry!gilbert its made you an (educated idiot)

18. unhappy american says:

well well !!almost every knight theres been a mexican shooting in my home town .but yet mexicans cant figure out why we dont need them in this country and please dont write back telling howe youre mexican but youre an angel.you need to help be responsible for youre people.you notice people dont complain about the other races anymore just mexicans cmon you fucking mexicans get it together and fix all this shit.NOW DAMMIT!!!!!!!~

19. exactly u dont see people talking trash about blacks no more its all just mexican pigs now. So fuck all mexicans for making this great country into a crime scene!!!