WHY Mexicans Suck

I live in Washington state, okay? We’re not a real populous state, we have a fairly short summer and the rest of the year is cold and mostly wet. You wouldn’t think Mexicans, from a hot climate, would like it here much and they probably don’t, but that doesn’t stop them from coming here, illegally, finding places to live and then spreading out their disgusting lifestyle and habits to the rest of us whether we want to share in them or not.

YAKIMA, Wash. —
Police say the 17-year-old killed Tuesday night in Yakima was a known gang member, and the drive-by shooting is being investigated as gang-related.
A witness told police a car pulled up along side the Yakima teen, Yobane Ortiz, and shots were fired.

Responding officers found him on a street corner with one bullet wound to the head and several to the torso. He was pronounced dead at Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital. The shooting was the 15th homicide this year in Yakima County and the first since July 19.

Yakima is a big town by Washington standards, of about 250,000 people but certainly not anything as large as Los Angeles or Chicago or the other gang-infested cities, but they’ve had 15 murders this year, so far, and while the article doesn’t say so, I bet nearly all were gang killings.

I went to a large discount grocery store yesterday in the nearest large town to me, which is just under 100,000 in population, and got glares from the minority types doing their shopping there, as if they, even though incapable of speaking any English at all, had more right to be there than me. At one point the aisle was blocked by 3 of them, teens to early 20′s, with their shopping carts while they blithered away at each other in Spanish, as I and an elderly lady waited for them to disperse. I finally asked them if they were going to let us by, and it turned out that one actually spoke enough English to get it. The others looked at me stupidly, even while they knew exactly why we were standing there waiting on them. They finally moved.

Twice I passed another huge Mexican male who looked constantly angry and who pointedly glared at me each time we happened by each other. I frequently get glared at by Mexicans and I’ve about reached my limit on that crap. The next time I get a nasty look from one of those illegal assholes I’m going to make a scene and see what happens.

These ASSHOLES come here looking for a better life and better wages and then sell drugs, commit murders and all manner of other ugly crimes, refuse to learn our language and then act like assholes out in public. It’s like they’re barely restraining themselves to keep from shooting up the goddam store, they’re so full of hostility.

Which is exactly why I get full of hostility every time I get it dumped on me. When someone smiles at me that’s wholly different than when someone who very likely has no right to even be here tries to intimidate me. I refuse to cave in to this crap and I’ve had it up to here.

Oct. 23, 2010: Notice— Any comment left after this date referring to “Mexican” as a race instead of a nationality will be deleted.

470 Responses to “WHY Mexicans Suck”

1. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

Ruben, I KNOW how do you fell. And I am not White. But I am a citizen of Brazil. Man, I can subscribe ALL of your words about Mexicans and also Brazilians. Good luck, pal. We need it a lot.

Ernesto, I see you as being of Spanish descent, which to me is just kind of olive-skinned white. Many Mexicans are a mix of Aztec Indian and Spanish, and those who are, are not really white. But it’s not skin color, something I’ve repeatedly made a point of here. It’s attitude.

I’ve known pure-blood American Indians who were really good, decent people. I’ve had friends of all colors, color has never mattered, it’s attitude that matters. As for me, I was born kind of olive skinned, tended to be a bit dark as a boy but that faded to plain white when I grew up. It could be from all the Jews among my ancestors, or the Indians, or who knows.

It’s who we are that counts.

3. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

hahaha

Thank You, man… You got close… But my ethnicity is a bit different.

I’m a typical Brazilian mix: a descent of 3 races: White European Latin Portuguese, Black and American Indian (my real physical type).

What makes the difference is the MIND.

Exactly right. Speaking of Portuguese, my father had 2 brothers, and Johnny, youngest of the 3, married a Portuguese gal. I remember that she was pretty dark and Johnny’s racist parents always looked down on him for marrying a girl who was probably part black, but I didn’t learn about that until I was a lot older. As a kid, I loved her, she was the nicest of all my relatives, and for sure the nicest to me. I wish I’d actually been related to her. My family basically pretty much sucked. My mother’s mother, my grandmother, was a good person but the rest of them including my parents and their parents and all the others were not who I would have chosen, if I could have. Maybe that’s why I feel the way I do about race. I look for the person inside, that’s the one that matters.

5. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

Beautiful words. Poetic statements.

Still about my Family:

The best joke is: my parents are WHITE.

My grandmother was an American Indian. All of her sons and daughters are WHITE. But me and my cousins are Indian types, because we inherit her recessive genes which jumped over a generation.

90% of the Brazilians descend from Indians.

80% of the Brazilians descend from White European / Arabs.

70% of the Brazilians descend from Black Africans.

60% of the Brazilians descend from both three races.

That’s why the most of us Brazilians have NO RACE. We are totally MIXED. It’s impossible to determine distinctive features in our physical types.

Some anthropologists wisely say:

“The vast majority of the Brazilians suffer na Identity Crisis: they just don’t know WHO they are.”

he he he

Bizarre truth.

6. shut the fuck, fuckin assholes your just jealous cuz we mexican girls have ass not like the beckys who have a flat ass so shut the fuck up before i call el chapo to come kill your asses

Edited by Blacksheep: LOL, that’s hilarious. Mexican girls are built like balloons full of lard. They have to marry young because they’re bloated pigs by 18 and no one wants them.

• Nunyo business says:

Ha-ha true, I’m Mexican and I get a kick out of all of these stereotypes, most of them true but you gotta focus on the new generation of teens. We don’t get offended as easily (if you do your a little bitch) so have fun trying to insult us????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Linda says:

Love it!

7. Linda says:

I think they suck also!!! They are users, lazy, and almost the worst immigrants in the country!!! They lie , cheet and steal.. Great people to have have to dinner… Haha

8. Lolnah says:

Shut yo dumbass up Linda and continue making that dry ass macaronni ????????

9. Lolnah says:

Also Linda boo keep an eye out for Billy he planning on shooting the school