No Queers In The Boy Scouts!

Our Supreme Court did one thing right, they upheld the Boy Scouts of America’s right to exclude homosexuals in 2000. Ever since then, homosexual organizations have been attacking and harassing the Boy Scouts in an effort to make them accept homosexual scouts and scout leaders.

Let’s just make this clear right now. When a homosexual male is placed among a bunch of other males, that’s no different in the homo’s mind than a normal guy in with a bunch of pretty girls. The homo will try to have sex with the guys. Of course. So why would any parent want their young boy in the hands of a homosexual scout leader or sitting next to some budding young fag who’s getting a little too friendly?

Let’s have some perspective. Homosexuals want to have open entry into all parts of straight life. They even want to marry persons of their own sex and adopt children because they can’t have them naturally with their sex partner. Even though they behave differently from the rest of us and often radically differently, and often dress as someone of the opposite sex, they think they should be accepted by normal people as being normal themselves.

In contrast, normal people don’t want to engage in homosexual behavior and dress like the opposite sex. The homos not only want to mix with us and do all the things that we do, they also want to do all the things that they do, too. THIS IS THE PROBLEM and it’s not hard to see. Oil and water don’t mix, having a bunch of flaming queens in drag demonstrating their homosexuality at church picnics should be a clear enough picture for anyone to get it.

Homosexuals used to respect the majority view and act like normal people when among normal people. Not any more.

We are separate. We tolerate the presence of homosexuals in our society as something that happens the way we tolerate having to take out the garbage or pick up wind-blown litter off our lawns. We don’t like it but there it is.

So, “after a two-year review, the Boy Scouts of America on Tuesday emphatically reaffirmed its policy of excluding gays, ruling out any changes despite relentless protest campaigns”, and “the president of the largest U.S. gay-rights group, Chad Griffin of the Human Rights Campaign, depicted the Scouts’ decision as “a missed opportunity of colossal proportions.”

“A missed opportunity of colossal proportions”, eh?  What’s he talking about, the size of his dick? Yes, just think, all those blow jobs the children will be missing out on now, all the anal sex, all the sodomist rapes. What a missed opportunity! What a jackass!

Now those kids have a better chance of growing up mentally healthy and unashamed, because they won’t have done some things, or had things done to them,  that they may become terribly ashamed of when they get older. If that’s a “missed opportunity”, it’s one the homosexuals missed, not the other 98% of us, and damned glad of it.

Three Cheers for The Boy Scouts of America!

8 Responses to “No Queers In The Boy Scouts!”

1. PALADIN says:

2 thumbs up for the Boy Scouts ! ! You wait and see, they will now become a target of that faggot in the white house. He will get on TV and say : ” If i had a son , he’d be gay and he’d be in the Boy Scouts” ! :) ))))))

Paladin, once again I’m unable to sign in to comment on your blog, after repeated tries. I’ll give it a few more tries but if they don’t work, sorry but I’m done. I’ve literally spent hours and hours trying to deal with your sign-in setup and the only fix I can see for it is to eliminate it and allow anyone to comment anonymously. You may get some spam but oh well. I made the effort because I care, but how many people have given up because they don’t?

3. A missed opportunity of colossal proportions”, eh? What’s he talking about, the size of his dick? Yes, just think, all those blow jobs the children will be missing out on now, all the anal sex, all the sodomist rapes. What a missed opportunity!

Wait till Mr. AOW sees this post! Hehehe.

4. PALADIN says:

@BLACKSHEEP….I hear ya ! and if those turds @typepad don’t get their shit together, i’m done too. I’ve opened up typepad comments (from other typepad users and people who have typepad prophiles…try that and let me know if it works. I’ve sent them e-mails about the problem, and i have’nt even gotten a reply….maybe has something to do with my political views ???
    Hows the word presss experiance ? are they good ?

A WordPress blog is a bitch to set up and once you’ve done it, don’t ever let them talk you into “upgrading” to the next version, because your whole set of files will probably be wiped out. Otherwise, they’re great. Lots of tools to add in if you want them, Spellcheck and all that, excellent SPAM protection, full edit capability, and anyone can comment, all they have to do is leave a phony name.

I do get the occasional SPAM comment, but I delete them in Edit mode and WordPress takes note of that. Pretty soon you never see them again. If you go to WordPress and need help with anything to get it set up and going, I’m here for you.

Paladin… I tried again several times. Now it’s doing completely different things than it did yesterday. I haven’t changed anything at all. I still can’t leave a comment though. I did seem to get logged in this time, at least it sent me back to your home page after I did the login thing, but there was no comment window and clicking on Comment did nothing. I give. They win.

7. tom baker says:

I’m in agreement with the position of the Scouts, however I disagree that molestation is the paramount consideration.

Yes, there is that possibility however there is a more insidious one. There is nothing that the homoactivists want more than to get into the heads of our children. Their goal is to bring up an entire generation who have been programmed to accept homosexuality.

Look at what we have – movies, television shows, music, even comic book characters that are homos.

Thank God for organizations like the Scouts who still embrace decency.

Excellent point, Tom, one I’m aware of and should have addressed directly. Thanks for doing so.