Yup, thisayere’s another anti-homo tirade from yers trooly, backwards old hillbilly redneck that I yam, tryin’ ta set the wurld strate….
There, that spelling should satisfy the queers who read this and want to call me a hick, redneck, etc. I strive to make everyone happy.
The mayors of Boston and Chicago jumped backwards in aghast revulsion the other day at Dan Cathy, the owner of the Chick-Fil-A restaurant chain’s announcement that he was for traditional marriage, and not homosexual marriage. They threatened to make it difficult to impossible for him to open restaurants in their cities because of his personal opinion. (Though there’s already one in Chicago.)
Today even the ACLU is telling them to back off, as that would be discrimination and a violation of Mr. Cathy’s right of Free Speech. Looks like Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino can go kiss goat butts, or fag butts, their preference.
As for my area, I see Bakersfield has a Chick-Fil-A restaurant, and I’m sure looking forward to a fine, fag-free dining experience. I mean, where can you go to eat in California anymore where there aren’t a couple guys or a pair of chicks kissing and rubbing each other? Why should 2% at most of the population have the right to offend the other 98% of us with their behavior? I don’t want it around me. That’s because I’m not queer. Can’t they figure that shit out?