THERE IS NO JEB

Newsmax, Fox and all of them keep posting articles claiming Jeb Bush said this, that or the other, or Jeb Bush did this or that. Someone needs to send them a memo: Jeb Bush is dead. There is no Jeb Bush. What there is, is echoes, re-played sound bites, “I thought just now, I saw something move”, things like that. Rustlings of the wind. There is no Jeb Bush. He’s dead as a candidate, he has as much chance of becoming President as I do, and we all know what that means. It would be like writing in Jesus Christ on the ballot. No chance.

Stop posting Jeb Bush stories. Fuck him. He’s dead. Kiss the coffin lid, play “Taps”, lower it down and shovel in the dirt. He’s fucking DEAD. Enough already.

13 Responses to “THERE IS NO JEB”

1. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

yep.

hehehe

oh, man, if you post this article as a comment in Google+ Channel Donald Trump for President 2016, you will be LIKE for everybody who read this…

…and a lot of other texts of yours.

2. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

Correction:

I mean “you would be PLEASED with ‘LIKES’ for everybody who read this…”

That’s okay, you don’t need to correct yourself, I know what you mean. As for posting on Google, I looked the whole thing over pretty carefully and didn’t find any way to post a comment. I was logged in. ???

4. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

Well, you just need create an account. Then, log in.

Like I said, I was logged in.

6. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

oh… damn…

so, it’s a mistery for me.

So, you should copy/paste it and get the Likes. No matter to me.

8. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

OK. Good idea. Let’s go.

9. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump EXPLOSIVE Speech in Milford, NH (2-2-16)

10. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

Ann Coulter Goes Off On “Mexican Rapists” At Donald Trump Milford NH Rally — FULL Speech

11. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

Ann Coulter Speaks & Blasts “Liar” Ted Cruz Over Ben Carson Controversy

12. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

OK. It’s done.

Until right now, I posted 9 of your articles as my comments in the Google+ Channel Donald Trump for President 2016 — with your links, for everyone visit your pages.

Includding your classics:

OH MY GOD

Mexicans Totally SUCK

WHY Mexicans Suck

MEXICO SUCKS 1 – 2 – 3

Why Mexico SUCKS

WHERE THE CRAP MEETS THE FAN. FOX NEWS IS ISLAMIST!

NOT BAD. NOT BAD AT ALL.

Take a look there now.

2 comments there:

Sherlena Brockway : +Ernesto Ribeiro You know politics, I envy you…

Ernesto Ribeiro : +Sherlena Brockway Very, very Thank You, Maid. I’m really honored. Just to make justice, ALL of my comments posted here (with links) are only the words written by my great American friend ********, aka “Black Sheep”, posted at his brilliant blog News Bleat. He is a genius, funny and poetic. ALL of good American citizens MUST read their articles. Please, visit, read, coment and share: https://newsbleat.com/

Woof! Such praise. My server might get overwhelmed now. 🙂