I’M INSULATED

According to our national census, about 81% of all Americans live in cities. The other 19% live in rural areas and I’m one of them. The little tiny town where I live can hardly be called a city, or even much of a town. It has a post office and a little tiny grocery store and that’s it. It is butted up against a larger town, which is still of no great shakes. I think our total population between the two might be around 3500 people scattered out and around, with lots of bare land in between.

It’s the cities that catch all the hell, because that’s where the people are concentrated, and it’s the terror groups like Black Lives Matter (BLM) that only focus their efforts there. BLM actually doesn’t seem to be correctly described as a group. They have leaders, who mostly seem to rely on the readiness of young blacks to riot and raise hell simply for the fun of it, to raise a mob of demonstrators when they want to stage a protest. Ferguson, Missouri is a perfect example. The BLM thugs went in there and started a protest over the death of a big, husky young black who stole a carton of cigarets at a store. The store owner reported the theft to police, a patrol officer spotted the thief and tried to arrest him. The thief attacked the officer and tried to take his gun from him, the officer shot the thief in self-defense. That’s when the BLM people came in and got a riot going that tore up the city of Ferguson for weeks before it ended, then the officer was found to have acted properly by a grand jury and the black riots started all over again.

Islamic terrorists target the most densely populated places they can find, for maximum effect, just like racist terrorists and homosexual (LGBT) terrorists. The only thing I can say for the queers is that at least they don’t kill people, they just make a huge pain in the ass out of themselves, and yes, the pun is intended. I haven’t heard of any Gay Pride parades in awhile now, probably because it’s been too cold in most places for them to parade naked. Sudden thought: What an appropriate place for Muslims wearing bomb vests to blow themselves up at. Homosexual behavior is an Islamic crime.

But it’s like living on one planet and reading about things going on, on another planet. None of that protest and terror stuff happens out here in the boondocks of America. Cities are exciting places to live but they’re also dangerous and always have been. Most crimes and the worst crimes happen in the cities. The air is dirtier, everything is dirtier, there’s more disease spread around, and faster, traffic is much worse, anger and frustration levels are way higher for city people than country people, the cost of living is much higher.

It’s true that there’s not much social life in the country, and jobs are scarcer, but people live longer in rural areas and are closer to Nature. Everything in life is a trade-off. The great thing about living in the country is that you can visit the city any time you want, and then go back to your rural home with your dogs and cats, horses and chickens. You can have both and not worry about a gang of black thugs flash-mobbing the local stores or some crazy Muslim exploding himself at your Memorial Day parade.

3 Responses to “I’M INSULATED”

  1. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

    even homosexual terrorists??!!

    homosexualist terror?!

    another evil group created only to destroy american society…

    f$%&!

  2. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

    You are happy, man. Congrats. I envy you.

  3. Black Sheep says:

    Thanks, everyone should be happy. If you’re not, figure out why, be sure you’ve got it right, and then work to change things to the way you want them to be.

    As for homosexual terrorism, the LGBT crowd has engaged in some really intrusive and threatening behavior to force acceptance of their demands, or try to anyway.

    Domestic terrorism doesn’t have to be blowing things up. Blocking traffic, invading government offices,trashing businesses, threatening people, shouting down speakers they disagree with, it’s all terrorism.