FOR ME, THE VULTURE HAS IT RIGHT

The latest news in the Left’s battle against our President is that a Washington State activist Libturd Federal judge has blocked Trumps executive order halting immigration from 7 countries that sponsor terrorism. This isn’t going to be permanent, Pres. Trump can get a stay of that judge’s order but it will take time. How long I don’t know, days to weeks, or longer.

There are probably other actions he can take to get around these activist judges but that’s not the point. Clearly, the Left is going to throw everything it can at him along with the Communistic ACLU, and it’s going to take a patient person to not get angry and act out of anger.

There’s an old and famous cartoon of two really skinny vultures sitting in a dead, leafless tree in the desert, with an old cow skull and some bones laying around on the ground, and one says to the other, “Patience, my ass, I’m going to kill something”. Sometimes you have to take action. The vulture couldn’t wait any longer for something to die so he could eat it.

I have no doubt that this is part of the Left’s strategy, that they intend to keep pressing the attack on Pres. Trump, hoping that he’ll do something extreme that they can use to perhaps impeach him with or at least turn as many people as possible against him. Personally, I’m totally disgusted with their activities and like the vulture, I’d rather kill them all and be done with it, I feel that strongly about it.

However, Pres. Trump has surrounded himself with the best minds in America and is getting the best advice. It’s good to remember, too, that this is a big nation with over 300 million people and the number of people attacking his presidency are relatively very few. Most of the demonstrators, the ones going around smashing windows and looting businesses like those apes did in Ferguson, Missouri, are hired thugs and not real protestors at all and this isn’t some widespread phenomena, but just a few isolated events.

The attacks of the Left are bound to fail. If his own Republican Party were all against him as well, his presidency wouldn’t stand much of a chance, but only two of them, McCain and Graham, have joined the Liberal Left. It’s going to be a fight, though, before the Democrat effort finally dies and the vultures are picking at the corpse, and it can’t come soon enough for me.

8 Responses to “FOR ME, THE VULTURE HAS IT RIGHT”

The idiots are demonstrating against him here too. Read some of the banners and you wonder how anyone can be so detached from reality.

Unlikely, but I’m just hoping that some other right wingers like Le Pen and Wilders get elected in Europe. They all get compared to Nazis but the reality is that most of the modern right wing don’t have Hitler’s conquering ambitions, they believe in defending their own nations’ cultures and letting other nations do the same.

The world would work far better if we accepted the realities, very different cultures do not work side by side.

Greetings, O Mighty Xogg thing.
    Yes, I looked at a bunch of pics of Brits demonstrating against Trump and what really got me was all those pasty winter-white British faces holding signs in support of Islam. Those people are rooting for their enslavers, the same people who are raping their children. It’s unbelievable. I expected to see nothing but black and brown Muslims but NO, the crowd was mostly white British. Baaa, baaa baaa. What SHEEP.

There is always a generation of young “idealistic” twats, I think in every Western nation, who think their views are the future.

Fortunately, most grow out of their naivety when they eventually stop being students, pay taxes and have to actually pay for the burdens, the useless asylum seekers, tackling Islamic terrorism etc. that they are trying to inflict on us.

One aspect of human nature one can always rely on – hypocrisy!

Mind you, I don’t think these young lefty loonies are mainly to blame, it’s the F* business managers who want cheap imports and cheap Labour. It increases their profits while the rest of us pick up the bill for people who don’t begin, directly or indirectly, to pay for their share of state provisions. Then they can afford to live in posh places far removed from all the crime and other problems that unchecked immigration gives us.

The daft way we calculate GDP does not help, it includes people standing around on street corners thrusting flyers at you, not to mention outright criminals.

Trump has it right, he should put US businesses and US workers first. International trade is good if the benefit is reciprocal for citizens on both sides but it often isn’t.

Sir Xoggoth, that would be great if they WERE young, but if you’re looking at the same pictures I was looking at, there’s a lot of wrinkled faces and grey hair in that crowd. Yeah, if it was all just young people then I’d say it compares with the idiocy we have here among our young during something we call Spring Break, but it’s not. It looks to be older people, in their 30’s to maybe 70’s.
    Now, THAT is scary.

Ones I’ve seen, like below, seem lot more young than old.

Hey! that top pic, middle front looks like me! I’m really worried now. Maybe I’ve gone senile, went to a Trump protest and then forgot.

Oh it’s all right! He’s smiling, so couldn’t possibly be me!

You call them YOUNG? Holy shit, man, how old ARE you? LOL.
    Very few of them I would call young, in terms of college age. They’re nearly all in their late 20’s and WAY older, mostly WAY OLDER.