MEXICANS ARE SHIT

Arrogant Piece of Shit Mexican says: “FUCK YOU, AMERICA, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU.”

MEXICANS ARE SHIT ON TWO LEGS

A Mexican citizen who has been arrested by U.S. border agents at least nine times dating back to 2000 has been arrested for a 10th time.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection in the Great Lakes region revealed Thursday that Sergio Nunez-Barrera, a previously deported convicted felon, was arrested Tuesday on an outstanding warrant on burglary charges by the Lapeer County Sheriff’s Office.

All illegals, regardless of where they come from, should be stripped of every possession including their shoes, leaving only minimal clothing and no money, dumped on the Mexican side of the border and prevented from re-entering on pain of death.

6 Responses to “MEXICANS ARE SHIT”

1. Ernesto Ribeiro says:

Mexicans are even worse than shit — they are useless even as dirt fertilizant.

They are HIPOCRYTES until their last thread of hair of their filthy assholes:

That invader scum pops from his mouth: “FUCK YOU, AMERICA, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU.”

BUT HE CAME TO U.S.A. TEN TIMES!

Infinitely depictable.

Hey, Ernesto, welcome back from wherever you went. I was wondering if something happened to you. Xoggoth was asking about you too. Hope it’s all good with you, and yeah, isn’t that one asshole-looking Mexican asshole?

Mexicans aren’t all bad, I’d never say that. But the ones who sneak into our country are, as far as I’m concerned. You can take them and shoot the lot of them, and I’ll be happier for it. Mexico probably would be too.

Illegal should mean exactly what is says. Beats me why our governments don’t seem to understand the word.

Yeh! Welcome back Ernesto.

• Ernesto Ribeiro says:

Black Sheep, Xoggoth : Dear Gentleman, it’s a HONOR for me being remembered for you, REAL people.

…Because down here in Brazil Hell Shit Hole Country, I had only SHIT PEOPLE getting benefited for me. And they are too fucking stupid to keep in contact. That’s why Brazilians are not better than Mexicans.

Well, I had a too buzzy month until yesterday : 30 days working only to keep my Family House clean and fixing problems while my Parents was touring in Europe for the last time until their retirement.

NOW my Social Status begins to FALL to poverty. UNEMPLOYMENT at my 45 years old with NO MONEY.

REAL HARD TIMES is going to start this month for me. Until my Death.

Thank You for caring about me.

Good Night, Good Citizens.

That sounds pretty dark, buddy. What’s going on? If you don’t want to post it here, use my email address link on the home page. It still works, if you don’t still have it on your PC.

You had a job, a government job, wasn’t it? I don’t get it. If your parents can afford to tour Europe, it can’t be all bad, can it? I do get it that you lost your job. No way to get another one?

Write me.

• Ernesto Ribeiro says:

Once again, Very Thank You for your caring.

There’s nothing really NEW. It’s only the end of an era. 2018 July was the last time my parents traveled to Europe. 2018 August is the first step DOWN: no more government jobs, no more money incoming, no more future for me.

NEVER THERE WAS FUTURE for Brazil. Specially when we are 45 years old.

From this day until my death, it’s just unemployment, poverty and dispair for me. We are going to slowly FALL from Midlle Class to Downer Class.

No surprise for me. I was just WAITING this Dark Age to begin. Everything comes to an end.

Have a nice week, fellows.