CNN, the media promoter of Obama, the Clintons and other Socialist haters and abusers of our nation, has just posted an article asking what was so great about America before that we need to make it great again.
I’d like to answer that. Before our nation became infested with Socialists and Progressives, the following conditions prevailed:
1. We were prosperous as a people. Unemployment was very low, poverty was very low and the Middle Class included most working Americans.
2. We were respected militarily throughout the world.
3. There was no Islamic terrorist threat.
4. There were very few Muslims in our country or in Europe.
5. There were very few Mexicans in our country and illegal aliens were not a problem.
6. Drugs were a minor problem, not the huge, major problem of today.
7. There was no such acronym as LGBT.
8. We didn’t have a homosexual black racist Jew-hating Muslim Communistic President out to destroy America along with his trans-sexual “wife”.
9. Blacks were not rioting for weeks at a time in our cities over the killing of a black murderous thug by a white police officer. Racism has always been a problem but it was contained. We mostly got along with each other.
10. Marriage was between men and women as it had always been.
11. Homosexuals did not parade naked in broad daylight, in front of children, down our streets.
12. Public restrooms were not Unisex and women and children were safer from sexual assault in them.
13. People did not defecate and urinate anywhere they liked in public, in San Francisco.
14. We had NO “Sanctuary Cities” that welcomed in illegal aliens.
15. People here illegally could not get drivers licenses.
16. Our President was not sneaking in several million Syrian Muslims who had never seen a flush toilet.
17. We did not have Muslims taking over cities like they do in England now and creating “No-Go” areas that keep non-Muslims out.
18. We had not been attacked by the Sunni Muslims of Saudi Arabia on 9/11, the attack blamed on the Shiites in Iraq, and $Trillions spent on a failed war to take over Iraq’s oil by the Bush family.
19. Our National Debt was about a third of what it is now.
20. Our dollar was worth roughly 20 times then, what it’s worth now.
21. We never had home-invasion robberies, road-rage killings, drive-by gang murders and Mexican drug cartels shooting our Border Patrol agents.
This is only a partial list. What was so great about America before? Seriously?
What was not great? Racial and gender inequality in the workplace was the number one problem in America. But the only other real problem our country had then, it still has now, which is political corruption and that’s become worse as well. Otherwise, damn right America was far greater than now, thanks to the hard work put in by Obama and the Progressives. I would gladly go back to how it was, racism, corruption and all, compared to how it is now.